Portable Oral Irrigator SKU: ORLIR
Dental Water Flosser - removes leftover debris between teeth and gums!
View Colour Options
This irrigator sends a cleansing spray of water into places no toothbrush can reach, flushing out food particles that brushing leaves behind. And, unlike fiddly floss and interdental brushes it’s very easy to use as the long nozzle can get to those hard to reach teeth. It’s just 23cm long and the simple pump action means there’s no need for batteries or power so it’s perfect for travelling. You can also purchase spare mouthpieces. Your whole mouth will feel so fresh and clean!
What you get:
• More efficient alternative to flossing & interdental brushes
• Can be used with orthodontics, bridges, crowns and implants
• Pump action forces water between teeth to remove stubborn debris
• No batteries or charging
• Measures 23cm in length
23H x 3.5D x 5W cms 2 mouthpieces included
Pump Action (like a water pistol) - pressure can be controlled by how hard you push. Mouthpiece can be stored in water reservoir for travel. Better than floss and as an extra aid to brushing. Perfect for people with braces, implants and crowns, bridges or veneers. Can also fill with mouthwash as well.
Product Rating: (5.00)1. Mr Tomkins from SA on 27/09/2017
An excellent purchase and up to the normal standards expected of Innovations.2. Mr Tomkins from SA on 27/09/2017
An excellent purchase and up to the normal standards expected of Innovations.3. Miss Winkworth from NSW on 23/07/2017
Just what I needed
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.