Due Mid FebruaryBathroom Tower SKU: BSSTW
No room for storage? - this elegant tower fits into a tiny space!
However small your bathroom you’re sure to have room for this cleverly-designed tower. Just 20 cm wide and 30cm deep, it has a cupboard and two drawers to keep things like toilet rolls out of sight and two open shelves to show off your prettiest products. 142.5 cm tall, it’s made from MDF, wood & acrylic and is easy to assemble. You can even choose which way the cupboard door opens to suit your space.
20 W x 30 D x 142.5 H cm, 13.5 Kgs in white color
Product Rating: (4.47)1. Mrs Preston from NSW on 27/11/2017
Everything was clearly labelled. Pieces were all numbered and screws and bolts were in separate bags so finding the correct screw was very easy. All pieces went together and finished product looks great. Very happy with the product.2. Mrs Bray from NSW on 14/11/2017
This is an amazing bathroom tower, looks great ,my husband assembled it in about 1 hour. Looks great in our bathroom. Highly recommended to anyone thinking of purchasing one.3. Mrs Teixeira from VIC on 4/07/2017
I liked it.4. Mrs Goodwin from QLD on 24/06/2017
Good quality cabinet, sturdy and strong. Looked a bit complicated for me to assemble but husband did it with no difficulty. Door and cupboards fitted well and work easily. Would recommend to anyone who wanted a small cabinet to hold a few items. I have mine in my bathroom.5. Mr Bryen from NSW on 24/06/2017
Easy to construct, solid materials and aesthetically pleasing.6. Ms Lawler from SA on 24/06/2017
This product is a very useful and attractive bathroom accessory. It comes boxed in a multitude of parts and pieces which is a bit overwhelming at first. However I took my time assembling it and was surprised that I got it perfectly together in around one hour from start to finish. It turned out exactly as shown and looks great in my bathroom.7. Ms Warren from ACT on 23/02/2017
My grandson (aged 11) and I put this item together in a couple of hours. Everything fitted beautifully and it looks lovely and is very handy. Everyone who sees it wants one. It is the second one I have purchased.8. Dr Davidson from QLD on 22/02/2017
We are delighted with this product. It looks great and fits really well in the space. It is strong and should be pretty robust. We are looking forward to getting plenty of use from it. We actually bought two the same and have yet to put the other one together. Our loo will be the envy of everyone.9. Mrs Bacalla from NSW on 17/01/2017
I love this cabinet as it holds 4 toilet rolls in each drawer which protect them from dust. I also like the shelving for decorative items like small pot plant, room freshener spray, etc. The size is just right not to bulky it fits in the corner of the bathroom. Easy to assemble.10. Mrs Ashdown from VIC on 17/01/2017
Great product that went together no problems.11. Mrs Gelsi from VIC on 21/09/2016
Very happy with my bathroom tower my husband was concerned about putting it together but he did all by himself in a very short time . Very happy12. Mrs Foster from QLD on 26/09/2017
I love the cupboard and it is nice and sturdy, my only concern was that the instructions were very vague and hard to read.13. Mrs Downey from NSW on 26/06/2017
I needed somewhere I could put my electric toothbrush close to the power point. And this shelf fits so nicely in the limited space I have. The bottom deep drawer is great for sprays, and the second one is great for ladies goods. The only reason I put four stars instead of five is that it was out of stock for so long. I am glad I waited though!14. Ms Donnelly from VIC on 8/02/2017
All good15. Mr Khan from NSW on 24/09/2016
Wheel Underneath Would have been Better Or Atleast had Solid Bottom, so wheels can be put it. If Water drops on the Floor, The Item will get Wet & Could Damage its wooden structure.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.