Microfibre Bath SKU: MFB-
Absorbent microfibre bath mat
Microfibre is the perfect material for a bath mat. Here you have three to choose from! Luxuriously soft and warm, they have super-fine filaments which draws water away and locks it inside the fabric, keeping the rest of your fl oor clean and dry. They then dry quickly, so you won’t have to put up with musty smells or mould. Washable and fastdrying, they all have a slip-resistant backing for safety. In ecru with a tan trim, they will look good in any bathroom.
Features and Benefits
Made from super-fine fibers, water is quickly soaked up and locked inside this mat. Microfibers also dry faster than cotton fibers so this mat won't stay wet long! A nonslip rubber backing provides safety.
Material / Composition polyesr & polyamide with non-woven and latex
Dimensions : 45 x 79 x 0.8 CM, 550g
Included Parts :
One Bath Mat.
Product Rating: (4.25)1. Mrs Pettman-south from SA on 2/07/2018
VERY GOOD QUALITY, GOOD SIZE AND STRONG GRIP. GREAT PRODUCT.2. Mrs Saker from NSW on 14/03/2018
Great value Thank you3. Mrs Saker from NSW on 14/03/2018
Great value-Thank you4. Mr Boulton from ACT on 31/01/2018
Good product delivery on time all good would use this company again5. Mrs Lee from SA on 12/07/2017
Yes just what I have been looking for, plus delivered to our door no going from shop to shop.6. Ms Murrell from VIC on 7/12/2013
It does what it says it will do. the microfiber top of the bathmat is very absorbent and the bottom is definitely non slip. The bathmat is also very easy to clean. Just a quick spray with cleaner and a good rinse under the tap is all it needs. I'm very impressed with the quality and price of this item and have recommended it to my friends.7. Mrs Fraanje from TAS on 19/04/2018
The bath mat is perfect anti slip and feels great under your feet. But,I have two showers,I tried out how long it took for the mat to dry.after 5 days I had to hang it out site to dry.bending down is difficult for me.so that’s the only disappointment. Again perfect anti slip.8. Mrs Ackland from VIC on 26/10/2013
Pathetic - not soft and warm. Just very very thin. This mat has no redeaming features. It is certainly not soft and warm. I found it only good for lining the dog' kennel.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.