A spare bed in an instant - built-in pump automatically inflates and deflates in minutes!
This queen size air bed inflates to a depth of 47cm; it provides ease of use and exceptional comfort. For even greater comfort, the velvety flocked surface feels warm to the touch and prevents sheets from slipping. Ruggedly made from vinyl with a coil beam construction, it inflates in 5 minutes using the mains-powered pump provided. It then folds down into a carry bag for easy storage. Perfect for overnight guests! Inflated Dimensions: Bed size 205L x 167W x 47H cms.
• Inflates in 5 minutes
• Quick and easy to inflate and deflate with a built-in electric pump
• Standard queen size
• Flocked surface and pillowed headboard provide added comfort
• Supports up to 250 kgs
• Carrying bag
The power cable for the air bed HRBD is located in a compartment near the pump and it is attached to the bed
-Features and Benefits:
Max loading capacity: 250 Kgs.
3-layer high raised platform provides exceptional comfort of sleeping.
Waterproof flocked top prevents sheets from slipping, provides soft velvety feel.
Quick and easy to inflate and deflate with a built-in electric pump
-Material/Composition: PVC with flocked top. ABS motor.
-Dimensions: Queen Bed and measurements are 205L x 167W x 47H cm. 7.1 Kgs
Made in China.
1 x bed with built in pump and mains plug
1 x carrybag
Product Rating: (4.67)1. Dr Ewan from NSW on 11/01/2018
My two granddaughters used this over the Christmas holidays when they came to stay. The slightly raised sides make it very comfortable, it is a good height off the ground and inflates and deflates well. It is more comfortable and easier to use than a similar more expensive inflatable bed I bought from a large department store.2. Mrs Leaman from WA on 7/01/2018
The inflatable airbed has made a wonderful "spare" bed for unexpected guests. It promises to be a good standby.3. Mr Prescott from VIC on 28/08/2017
great product looking forward to using4. Ms Howard from SA on 13/03/2017
Excellent. Inflates and deflates well. Reasonable to sleep on5. Mrs Gumbleton from NSW on 30/01/2017
excellent product very comfortable to use6. Mrs Lojszczyk from NSW on 9/11/2016
Have not had a chance to use but it certainly looks like good quality.7. Mrs Wise from NSW on 24/08/2015
I found the mattress to be very serviceable very easy to inflate and to deflate It is very comfortable to sleep on ,it is firm without being hard.8. Mrs Hampton from QLD on 3/03/2015
Quick to use9. Mrs Kypriotis from VIC on 20/10/2013
just like sleeping on a normal bed Our guests found the bed comfortable and just wide enough for two adults10. Mrs Heidrich from SA on 15/08/2013
So comfy Quick and easy to set up. Very comfortable. Take it everywhere and good backup for when no other beds are available.11. Mrs Robertson from WA on 29/06/2013
product is as advertised Easy to use and comfortable will have no hesitation in recommending it to friends12. Ms Peppercorn from ACT on 23/04/2013
comfortable and easily stored Great for when you need an extra bed, comfortable and stylish as well13. Mrs Groves from NSW on 11/12/2012
Inflatable bed is excellent We found the ease in which this bed inflates and deflates excellent and very comfortable to sleep on.14. Ms Williams from QLD on 18/06/2012
Best Airbed Ever Once inflated you think that you're sleeping on a proper mattress. The built in pump is so convenient. Will never buy another type of air bed, this one is perfection.15. Miss Yeats from VIC on 13/06/2012
Very good investment as a spare bed I found this product very easy to inflate and deflate and the comfort of the bed was way above all of my expectations.16. Mrs Stevenson from VIC on 12/12/2011
Great I purchased the Air bed as a spare bed. It was recommended by your Sales lady when I made purchases weeks ago. I am sure I am going to quite satisfied when I have to use it. Price was excellent. Appearance gives you the feel of a comfortable looking mattress.17. Mrs O'Connor from NSW on 5/11/2011
Queen bed any time any where Wonderful for extra sleep overs, and mobile no more sleeping on cold floors.18. Mrs Monk from QLD on 28/02/2016
good product19. Mrs Wright from NT on 20/10/2013
Easy to inflat/ deflat and great on storage Great for an on hand bed solution. Ensure it is inflated some time before using it and the room well vented as it has a strong vinyl plastic smell.20. Mrs Brown from VIC on 8/11/2012
Good product. Easy to use. The inflatable air bed is very easy to carry and use. We use it mainly in our caravan annex instead of stretchers and mattresses.21. Mrs Mentz from SA on 25/06/2012
product great for emergencies when people stay over Airbed easy to assemble and inflate; comfortable to sleep on; easy to deflate and store away. Ideal for the guest who just drops in occasionally22. Mr Pymont from NSW on 13/06/2012
Very comact and quite comfortable I've had mixed experiences with airbeds over the years, not all of them have been good. However, this is the third one that I have bought, so I suppose that says it all.23. Mrs Rigg from SA on 19/01/2012
useful product easy to use and convenient. Found it comfortable to sleep on.24. Mrs Smith from NSW on 14/12/2012
the product is easy to inflate and easy to deflate. The bed is quite comfortable but tends to go down a bit during the night and we find ourselves rolling into the middle. We do inflate the bed as instructed and it is just a bit difficult to get up in the middle of the night and pump it up some more, plus it is noisy and would wake the householders. I feel for the price, it should not go down after laying on it for 4-5hrs. We're not really happy with it, so I wouldn't recommend it.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.