Booster Cushion SKU: BMCS-
Back Bolster Cushion SKU: BMBOL
Back and Seat Booster Cushions - for extra height and added comfort!
View Colour Options
Booster CushionBack Bolster Cushion
If you sometimes struggle to get out of a chair these cushions could make life easier. Measuring 50L x 50W x 10D cm, the seat cushion is deep enough to make a real difference. And, as the polyester filling is very resilient, it springs back to shape time after time. Covered in 100% cotton, the cushion will also make a hard or sagging chair more comfortable or provide relief through back support. Slip the matching tapestry or chocolate bolster cushion behind the small of your back and you have a total comfort solution. At 50L x 35W x 10D cm with sumptuously soft polyester filling, the bolster also makes a great pillow for a nap!
Product Rating: (4.55)1. Ms Spillane from NSW on 8/10/2017
These booster cushions are magic. So comfortable as well as being attractive. Coupled together with the back bolsters, either one, even better. I loved them so much I bought two sets. One with the short back bolster and one with the high back. Great! Would thoroughly recommend them. Satisfied Customer!2. Mrs Lowry from WA on 20/05/2017
works well giving a lift to my mothers old chair3. Mrs Lowry from WA on 20/05/2017
works well giving a lift to my mothers old chair4. Mrs Edwards from SA on 26/12/2016
Absolutely ideal for wheelchairs.makes it so much more comfortable.5. Ms Fitzgerald from VIC on 14/12/2016
The booster is great6. Ms Fitzgerald from VIC on 14/12/2016
This product is great if you need support in your chair.7. Mrs Gallagher from NSW on 30/07/2016
These cushions I have used on my sitting chair in the sunroom. They have given me that extra height and makes it easier to get out of the chair. With the backrest added I find my chair is very comfortable for longer periods of time. Would definitely recommend these cushions.8. Mrs Gallagher from NSW on 30/07/2016
These cushions I have used on my sitting chair in the sunroom. They have given me that extra height and makes it easier to get out of the chair. With the backrest added I find my chair is very comfortable for longer periods of time. Would definitely recommend these cushions.9. Mrs Hanneybel from NSW on 22/11/2013
cushion A very comfortable cushion - the family car does not have a seat raiser built in so this cushion has done the trick. I can now see much better over the steering wheel as I am quite short. Thank you.10. Ms Dayton from VIC on 11/11/2013
Very, very comfortable Great cushion, fits my lift chair seat perfectly and it looks great too! Love it!11. Ms Namajarra on 8/11/2013
This product is wonderful My family love these Booster cushions. They fight over who is going to sit on them. I find them extremely comfortable. I have recommended them to all my friends.12. Mr Walker from TAS on 23/07/2012
booster cushions these cushions are great. they make it easier to get out of our chairs.and thay are so comfortable. thamk you innovations.13. Mrs Brown from WA on 7/07/2012
great We are extremely happy with our pr of cushions.they have lifted the seat higher & made it more comfortable to sit on.14. Miss Broadhurst from WA on 29/06/2012
Excellent This cushion does exactly what is required of it, enabling me to get out of my chair more easily.15. Mrs Kahane from VIC on 11/05/2012
served its purpose admirably Purchased to make the seat height of an old wing chair higher (for longer legs) and it is serving this purpose admirably. It is firm and surprisingly comfortable.16. Mrs Langdown on 24/03/2012
This product very comfortable This product is most comfortable, and very attractive. Also makes it very easy to get up out of the chair.17. Mr Twetchin from NSW on 4/02/2012
very comfortable It is used in my wheelchair and the dimensions could not be better. I bought two so that cleaning did not present a problem. A good investment.18. Mrs Basterfield from VIC on 8/10/2011
Very comfortable,can be used on any chair and look great. I like that you can use these cushions in many different ways and they look great on any chair.They are very comfortable and made of good quality materials.19. Ms Smart from QLD on 26/09/2011
Boosts height of lounge chair. My old chair needed a boost literally. Booster cushion filled the gap wonderfully. Now I am much more comfortable.20. Mrs Browne from NSW on 12/09/2011
Just love it I recently had surgery on a knee and this item has helped me to get up out of my comfortable chair! Definitely a great purchase21. Mr Lahey from VIC on 27/08/2011
It serves its purpose well My 99 year old mother, who is nearly due to recieve a card from Liz in England , finds the cushion most hepful. Thankyou.22. Mr Williams from TAS on 22/08/2011
very good very nice looking and good relaxing cushiongood colour nice fit23. Mrs Berry from SA on 15/08/2011
Love the tapestry colour of this cushion Just what was needed for me to be able to comfortably get out of my chair, enables me to get up without help due to the pain of arthritis.24. Mrs Pearson from NSW on 12/07/2012
Serves the purpose The cushion is well constructed and attractive visually. It serves the purpose for which it was bought. This was to ensure that the hips were higher than the knees following hip replacement surgery.25. Mrs Dennis from SA on 29/06/2012
good This was for my elderly mother after her hip replacement and broken leg at the same time!! She finds it comfortable to sit on.26. Ms Brooks from NSW on 31/03/2012
Great idea for the elderly! Great idea for elderly people it assists them to get up easily.27. Mrs Greene from VIC on 29/11/2011
Boooster Cushion is great value I find since having the booster cushion, it is easier to get out of my lounge chair. I was having considerable troble, as I have MS and it was becoming increasingly more difficult to be able to get up and out of my chair. I no longer need to "borrow" a cushion from another lounge set to assist me.28. Mrs Klahn from QLD on 7/10/2011
VersatileN I bought this for my mother, and she is very happy with it. The cushion is very versatile and malleable, so it fitted the seat where other cushions didn't.29. Mrs White from QLD on 26/08/2011
good quality Helps me with my ability to stand from my chair more easily30. Mr Kennedy from QLD on 16/08/2011
Comfortable cushion It's a nice thick comfortable cushion. I got it because my seat was sagging, this lifts me back up. The piping on the top is a bit hard but you can get used to it. A good booster.31. Mrs Schorback from VIC on 29/09/2011
Booster Cushion Booster Cushion is very comfortable to sit on ,just one complaint ,the buttons come off,and are difficult to sew back on.32. Mrs Juestel from WA on 11/02/2013
Bit dissapointed Was at first thrilled with these cushions (I ordered 2 for 2 chairs). I need the extra height for my patio chairs due to health issues. When new they were excellent, just the right amount of extra height, comfortable and the jacquard print goes really well on the black wicker. However, after 3-4 weeks they have gone flat and lumpy and uncomfortable. Not worth the price. I must say, this is the first Innovations product that I have not been pleased with.33. Mr Lalor from NSW on 17/09/2011
very disappointed. Not as thick or solid as I thought. I expected the cushion to be a lot more solid.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.