In StockBreton Style Cap SKU: BRETC
Traditional Breton Cap - a stylish, comfortable alternative!
Classic designs are practical as well as good-looking, just like this Breton cap. The originals protected sailors from wind, rain and sun so you can wear it in any weather and, as it’s made from cotton twill, it’s cool and comfortable all year round. The rugged appearance provides a stylish alternative to a baseball cap and, thanks to elastic inserts, one size fits all.
Diameter is 50.50 cms, elastic band is 7Cm which will stretch to 10cms
One size fits all
Product Rating: (4.46)1. Mrs Hayes from VIC on 2/03/2017
Extremely happy with my new cap. A different look to a baseball cap for this 80 year old bloke, and guess what, the hat does not look out of place on my 18 year old grandaughter. You should promote the hat to people on the land, I am sure most would be impressed.2. Mrs Riggs from SA on 6/02/2017
This hat looks good and is very comfortable to wear3. Mrs Eccleston from NSW on 16/11/2016
Very comfortable -Great4. Mrs Martin from ACT on 28/09/2016
My husband loved this hat and has worn it out the back in the garden and while driving.5. Mr Horniblow from TAS on 16/08/2016
Thanks innovations, for the nice cap, which is every bit comfortable as it is stylish.Great for protection from wind, sun and other elements.6. Mrs Mason from ACT on 14/01/2017
The cap is well made and very trendy.7. Mr Kilborn from NSW on 22/11/2016
Nice cap.8. Mrs Geggie from NSW on 17/11/2016
A good sturdy cap. Attracts comments regularly. It will be with me for a while.9. Mrs Rundle from SA on 16/11/2016
The only issue we had was having to remove the elastic. With it in place, the hat, although supposedly multi size, was too tight to be comfortable. Without it, they are just great10. Mrs Stock from WA on 15/11/2016
My husband likes the hat and finds it very comfortable to wear and it looks good on him.11. Ms Kinsella from QLD on 15/11/2016
I bought this for my partner, and he is thrilled with it. Wears it a lot. Success! (good quality too, by the way).
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.