Tweed Cap SKU: TWDCP
Good-looking tweed cap - warm, comfortable - and very fashionable!
View Colour Options
It’s no wonder that tweed caps have never been out of style – few hats are so easy to wear. This one features a traditional design in a warm and hard-wearing 50-50 mix of wool and acrylic. You also have three sizes to choose from – 56cm, 58cm and 60cm in diameter – so you can be sure of a perfect fit. Fashionable in the city and practical in the country, it’s a wardrobe essential.
50% wool & 50% Acrylic
Small 56cm Dia
Medium 58cm Dia
Large 60cm Dia
Product Rating: (4.33)1. Mrs Gerrand from TAS on 11/02/2018
My husband is delighted with this tweed cap to add to his collection. It is a good neutral colour which goes with everything.2. Mrs Begley from NSW on 18/08/2017
My husband loved the hat - reminded him of his younger years living in England.3. Mr Thomas from SA on 15/08/2017
Generally the cap was well made. However, compared to my present cap which I have had for many years, it could be about 2cms deeper at the rear. Other wise a good product.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.