Front Hook Bras SKU: ZPFR
Easy-fastening support bra in elegant lace - superior comfort in a pretty bra that’s easy to get on and off
View Colour Options
You’ll forget you’re wearing this super-comfortable bra. The stretchy cups provide firm control without irritating wires and the wide straps won’t rub or dig into your shoulders. As it fastens at the front it’s also very easy to put on and take off – a real relief if you struggle to reach behind your back. Made from washable polycotton and spandex with a lacy design, it also looks very pretty and feminine. Cream or White. Available in 10, 12, 14, 16, 18 and 20.
Bust size 87 92 97 102 107 112
Bra size 10 12 14 16 18 20
Product Rating: (3.94)1. Mrs Brown from WA on 8/07/2018
So much easier for me to put on & off.2. Mrs Zienkiewicz from WA on 25/06/2018
Excellence very soft end very elegant I loved it. Thanks for beautiful product3. Mr Turner from VIC on 26/02/2018
Good service and delivery.Product as stated in the Ad. Will continue to purchase from Innovations.4. Ms Brooks from QLD on 16/12/2017
Very comfortable and so glad I bought it.5. Ms Bowles from VIC on 13/12/2017
I had been contemplating ordering your front hook bras for a long time, as I detest with a passion being fitted for a bra! Once I convinced myself that the deal being offered was too good to miss, I ordered and have been wrapped ever since. Brilliant!!!!!!!!6. Mrs Davis from NSW on 13/12/2017
I find these Bras so comfortable to wear7. Ms Johnson from NSW on 27/09/2017
Perfect, I have purchased a few of these and am extremely happy with the fit, ease to put on and the look, will purchase more.8. Ms Stillwell from SA on 8/08/2017
Comfortable and nice looking bras9. Mrs Lee from SA on 5/08/2017
Very comfortable and easy to wear have bought more.10. Mrs Fisher from VIC on 31/07/2017
Excellent bras so comfortable11. Ms Vincenti from WA on 17/07/2017
Very pretty and comfortable12. Mrs Lepinath from NSW on 11/07/2017
As an older person I find doing up or undoing a normal Bra an impossibility. On seeing the front opening Bra in your catalogue I decided to buy it. This product has saved me undertaking an impossible task, so easy to put on and take off, and the price is very reasonable, the fit is perfect.13. Mrs Brooks from NSW on 13/06/2017
Very comfortable.14. Ms Cook from ACT on 24/04/2017
11 out of 10 for this.15. Mrs Edwards from NSW on 11/04/2017
I love these bras. Very soft material and comfortable to wear. I do it up then slip it over my head like a tshirt16. Mrs Bonnar from SA on 17/12/2016
It is great!17. Miss Rastall from NSW on 22/11/2016
Good idea.18. Mrs Vuksa on 15/11/2016
I bought these on an earlier occasion and found them comfortable to wear, so when they came on the market again I bought some more.19. Ms Sochacki from WA on 17/10/2016
Bought for my 87 year old mother who has trouble reaching behind her back. She was very pleased with fit and ease of putting on and taking off.20. Mrs Durkin on 29/08/2016
Great21. Mr Stossek on 15/08/2016
my wife is very impressed with them .. very functional and good quality ... thanks22. Mrs Stacey from VIC on 21/07/2016
The most comfortable bra I''ve ever worn. I even forget I''m wearing it !!23. Ms Lee from WA on 19/05/2016
Very comphy love it24. Mr Burgess from NSW on 31/08/2018
Nice and light for summer.25. Ms Whittaker from NSW on 6/06/2018
Have an injured shoulder so this is ideal for comfort and for ease of doing up. Cups are a little small, however, but it is still very wearable.26. Mr Bromage from NSW on 26/12/2017
Did the job quite well I am told.27. Mrs Mizon from NSW on 24/06/2017
Most comfortable bra I've worn. Very easy to put on.28. Mr Campbell from NSW on 13/06/2017
great idea29. Ms Clarendon on 30/01/2017
perfect for my needs30. Mrs Danks on 10/10/2016
These are very comfortable and light weight and I will possibly buy some more at a later date.31. Mrs Grant from NSW on 19/07/2016
These bras are really comfortable, the only problem that I have found is that the top hook keeps coming undone.32. Mrs ellis from WA on 12/03/2018
Probably good for smaller woman but not for me33. Mrs Short from NSW on 3/07/2017
Very comfortable and lightweight.34. Mrs Jarrad from SA on 18/03/2017
The bra is comfortable but less suitable for the larger girl.35. Ms Fowler from WA on 22/12/2016
ok36. Ms Pragnell from WA on 13/12/2016
I not sure but I think may be a bit small, rides up my back37. Ms Holley from ACT on 20/11/2016
Not overly supportive for me.38. Mrs Walker on 10/10/2016
I was not very pleased with this product. It is inclined to ride up at the back and does not keep its position. The elastic at the bottom of this product is not firm enough. I am a tailoress and have some understanding of sewing.39. Mrs Lucas from VIC on 10/10/2016
These bras are extremely comfortable and great for ladies with shoulder problems who find it difficult to do up ordinary bras. There is one problem, however, they do not always stay done up. The hook and eye catches come undone with movement - fortunately not all of them at once. I am not sure how this problem can be overcome but if it can then you are on to a winner.40. Mrs Grantham from NSW on 6/10/2016
They are comfortable and the front fastening is great because I have osteo arthritis.41. Mrs Lund from QLD on 21/07/2016
Very light to wear but not enough support for a larger person. Good to wear at night.42. Mrs Schorn from TAS on 19/07/2016
I wanted a bra with straps which do not slip off my shoulders and this is fine from that point of view. However, for a larger busted person such as myself, there is not enough support so disappointed.43. Mrs Omond from TAS on 26/03/2018
Not good for me, a DD cup, but good concept and maybe o.k. for A,B or even C cup ladies.44. Mrs Ross from NSW on 29/10/2017
Not very happy have no support and shoulder straps too long.45. Mrs Saunders on 13/12/2016
I tried them on four times and each time they were back to front they appeared to have been sewn the wrong way together. I wore them that way and they were comfortable.46. Ms Stewart from SA on 6/12/2018
No good . No adjustable straps so too short. Gave to charity. Doesn''t even rate the one star I had to give.47. Ms Solodin from NSW on 10/10/2016
The most uncomfortable, cumbersome piece of clothing I have ever purchased and tried to wear! An absolute waste of time and money. Never again.48. Mrs Flavel from SA on 20/07/2016
Cheap and nasty
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.