Microfleece Vest SKU: 12W43
View Colour Options
Simple, practical, and great quality, this vest is the perfect top layer for a casual outfit. Features a flattering cut and simple pockets. 100% Polyester Microfleece
Product Rating: (4.49)1. Ms Bradley from NSW on 7/05/2018
The product is excellent. This is the third one I have purchased. They are lightweight but warm and very good for travelling. Colour range is very good. Five star!2. Mrs Paterson from NSW on 29/04/2018
Very warm, easy care , always looks smart3. Mrs Longcroft from ACT on 20/08/2017
A wonderful vest! Light, warm, and "washes like a rag". and the low price makes it tempting to buy "just one more"! Lots of colours to choose from so this vest goes with everything.4. Mrs Barrett from SA on 29/07/2017
Fits well, lightweight but warm5. Mrs New from VIC on 19/07/2017
This time once again Fleecy Jackets have been out standing I thank you once again.6. Mr Farrell from WA on 24/05/2017
Great value, great fit, terrific colours. All round first class product.7. Mrs Knox from QLD on 26/04/2017
The product and service were great. Staff are very helpful with ordering and enquiries.8. Mrs Morse from VIC on 11/04/2017
I purchased a number of Microfleece Vests, as I am off O/S they will come in very handy while away. Multi colours go with many outfits. So I am very happy.9. Mrs Hawthorne from QLD on 15/02/2017
I am so pleased with this vest the colour is perfect & the quality of it is just so nice & fits perfectly. I have always had complete satisfaction with all the items from Victoria Hill as the styles are so flattering10. Mrs Harris from TAS on 17/09/2016
Very light and comfortable to wear, is warm around the back and shoulders, leaving the arms free which is exactly what I needed at the latter end of winter. A very worthwhile garment.11. Mrs Nixon from NSW on 13/09/2016
Fitted perfectly12. Mrs Haigh from NSW on 6/09/2016
This vest is great to wear on those days when all you need is something light over your t-shirt to keep your body that little bit warmer when the sun goes down.13. Mrs Wilson from NSW on 3/08/2016
These Microfleece Vests are amazingly useful. With almost everywhere air-conditioned it's hard to work out how to be comfortable. Heavy jumpers are too hot, long sleeved blouses aren't quite warm enough - these vests are absolutely ideal for providing just the right amount of warmth I need. I now have them in just about every colour! The roomy pockets are an added bonus.14. Miss Broadhurst from WA on 17/05/2016
The Grade 5 microfleece vest is beautifully warm and saves me having to wear unnecessarily thick jumpers in the cold weather15. Mrs Ferguson from VIC on 14/05/2016
I am very happy with my microfleece vest it looks great and is very warm16. Mrs Caulfield from VIC on 23/08/2015
light weight but warm. did the job well, should have got them earlier.17. Mrs Parton from WA on 12/07/2015
Very nice serviceable vest that I am able to mix and match with lots of different clothes.18. Ms Crowe from NSW on 8/05/2015
Vest is very comfortable, well made and warm.19. Mrs Prince from WA on 8/05/2015
Very Comfortable and warm. Looks great over Long sleeved top.20. Mrs Spiers from NSW on 21/05/2013
Great I just love these clothes, they are great quality and perfect fit, and delivery is very fast21. Miss Cussans from SA on 21/05/2012
Nice microfleece vest Comfortable zipped vest with 2 good-sized pockets Lightweight, ideal for when you want a bit of extra warmth without the bulk of a full coat.22. Mrs Davis from NSW on 22/04/2018
Love the vest perfect fit ad love the colour23. Mrs O'Connor from VIC on 31/03/2018
This was purchased for my 96 year old mother who feels the cold, she was very pleased with it and no doubt be wearing it a lot during the colder months.24. Mrs Pearce from NSW on 16/08/2017
My goodies arrived in reasonable time and were what I wanted.25. Mrs Brown from VIC on 14/08/2017
This item is good But I also purchased a track suit which was perfect size in the top but far too big in the pants. Your sizes are very iffy atm26. Mrs Pitt from SA on 13/08/2017
Great item to wear on those cool days, on the inbetwwen seasons27. Mrs Harris from NSW on 31/07/2017
A lovely extra layer of warmth when needed. True to size.28. Mrs Shinn from NSW on 18/07/2017
Warm and reasonable fit, perhaps a little lightweight.29. Mrs Ling from TAS on 19/07/2016
always like to wear vests to keep my back warm30. Mrs Weir from QLD on 21/08/2015
Obviously not lined for this price, however well made and comfortable. I got two colours, and very pleased with both.31. Ms Fuller from QLD on 12/07/2015
I like the microfleece vest very much because of the good quality and it is correct in the sizing which is typical of all Damart products. Sometimes in sub-tropical conditions, an extra layer is needed and the microfleece vest is just right.32. Mrs Fasnacht from TAS on 10/04/2015
Both colours very bright. Fits very well. A very reasonable price .33. Ms Stewart from WA on 3/08/2016
Liked the colour and sizing is very generous.34. Mrs Kreger from NSW on 9/07/2015
serves purpose well35. Ms Gibson from NSW on 3/08/2016
Once again, this product is HUGE for a medium. I ordered two of these vests and both are unwearable due to the size. I will be donating them to charity. Very disappointing.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.