Classic Interlock Crew Neck Vest SKU: 110
Crew Neck Vest
View Colour Options
Cleverly designed interlocking stitches create tiny air pockets that trap air, locking cold out and heat in. Flexible and hardwearing, without side seams ensures premium comfort. Classic Vests available in crew neck and V-neck in various sleeve lengths. Machine washable. Grade 3
Product Rating: (4.80)1. Mr Cannan from NSW on 10/07/2017
I found they were to be of excellent quality for keeping the body warm.2. Mrs George from QLD on 27/08/2016
excellent product keeps the cold winds out, and easy care.3. Ms Hill from WA on 21/08/2015
Lovely warm quality made product.4. Mrs Sexton from WA on 9/07/2015
I brought this item for my husband. He is very happy as it keeps him very warm. He use to get a lot of chest infections in the winter months. But now it gives him extra warmth on his chest and the softness of the material is so comfortable on his skin. He liked it so much that I have ordered an extra vest and a Classic Interlock V Neck Short Sleeve.5. Mrs Pethybridge from NSW on 10/07/2017
washes well,keeps shape and soft warm fabric
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.