Perfect Fit Crops SKU: 12A42
View Colour Options
Calf length crop pants with rib waistband and side leg splits. 66% Polyester, 30% Viscose, 4% Elastane.
Product Rating: (4.67)1. Mrs Johnston from NSW on 26/11/2017
Stylish yet relaxed and comfortable, absolutely love these.2. Miss Winkworth from NSW on 20/11/2017
Bought for comfort - ok3. Mrs Gronn from NSW on 27/09/2017
Feel good to wear, I like the no crush material. Fit well!4. Mrs Foster from SA on 27/08/2017
I have had these crop pants before and they are a perfect fit and last for at least three seasons. Then I transfer them into my "house wardrobe" and wear them in the garden until they virtually fall to pieces.5. Mrs Frangos from QLD on 17/05/2017
The Perfect Fit Crops are cut well and therefore provide for a good fit. The material is soft and comfortable to wear and does not crease. Thankfully, the rib waistband does not roll and remains firm.6. Ms Hallas from QLD on 13/02/2017
A perfect fit .They are just so comfortable with the stretch waist band.7. Miss Davis from SA on 4/02/2017
Very comfortable crops. Highly recommended.8. Mrs Elliott from VIC on 31/01/2017
Very comfortable9. Mrs Dorin from NSW on 8/01/2017
The crop pants are so comfortable to wear & easy to care for10. Mrs Reason from QLD on 3/01/2017
Thank-you I found the crop pants very good.11. Mrs McLaren from NSW on 8/12/2016
I have bought several colours in these comfortable elastic waist pants. Just used on a cruise. Easy to wear and launder.12. Mrs Egan from QLD on 4/12/2016
The elastic waist was perfect for me.13. Mrs Hunt from SA on 31/10/2016
Very easy to pull on. Light enough to wear in the summer. After washing, creases come out easily with a shake or light iron.14. Mrs Pittendrigh from NSW on 22/10/2016
I am never disappointed with damart products, they always fit perfectly and wear well. I love them.15. Ms Venchiarutti from NSW on 13/09/2016
Very comfy to wear and proper sizing. Great colour that goes with anything!16. Mrs Nelson from NSW on 26/02/2016
Always a good, very comfortable fit with the added benefit of pockets17. Mrs Harvey from NSW on 24/02/2016
Perfect fit18. Miss Fletcher from WA on 13/01/2015
Very comfortable easy to care for19. Mrs Taylor from NSW on 6/01/2015
Excellent fit very comfortable20. Mrs Stanton from WA on 24/12/2014
Garments are always good quality, good price and perfect fit. Service is efficient and prompt.21. Ms Sclanders from NSW on 24/10/2013
Comfy and roomy without being sloppy I love the pants. I wear them often. I am short but these fit perfectly. Normally I have to roll the band around my waist but this is not necessary with these. They are the right length.22. Ms Dunn from NSW on 20/09/2012
Perfect fit. Pants are a perfect fit and very comfortable and stylish. Delivery of product was very fast.23. Mrs Beck from NSW on 1/11/2017
Well made and very comfortable.Great for easy wearing.24. Mrs Stanistreet from VIC on 9/09/2017
As described in catalogue. Very good fit.25. Mrs Prescott from WA on 8/11/2016
I have the full length version of these pants and find this short version just as comfortable and well fitting.26. Mrs Mckeag from NSW on 27/09/2016
Good quality crops great value and fit.27. Ms Hooper from QLD on 30/08/2016
Comfortable and easy to wear. Elastic is a little tight in the waist though.28. Mrs D'Agostino from VIC on 21/08/2016
I am very pleased with these pants. They are a perfect fit and so comfortable with the elasticated waist. They sit nice and flat on my tummy - no elastic turn over - which causes unwanted bulk. If they were made in a different fabric they would look a bit dressier, however perhaps you would not have the same comfort. They wash well on a permanent press cycle with little ironing needed. I find them great for packing and wearing on holiday.29. Ms Vanderkolk from NSW on 7/11/2016
I found the waist fitted well, but the bottom of the legs are too wide. Had to alter them to make them look more fitted.30. Mrs Killoran from QLD on 30/10/2016
These crop pants are not the perfect fit. They are OK, a little baggy. I didn't realise that there was so much polyester in them when I bought them. Living in Queensland, this is not a good thing. Won't be wearing them out much, they'll end up being more "around the house " pants.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.