Fit & Flatter Jean Short SKU: 16W02
View Colour Options
Fabulous stretch jeans with invisible slimming front panel and elasticised waistband for extra comfort and ease of movement. The classic five pocket styling makes these a favourite for any occasion. 96% Cotton, 4% Elastane. Short Length: 99cm - 105cm
Product Rating: (4.70)1. Mrs Elmer from NSW on 2/10/2017
I am very satisfied with Victoria Hill Products and the size fits perfectly.2. Mrs Bartels from VIC on 2/09/2017
I received your order,and was very satisfied with the resulting product!3. Mrs Mooney from NSW on 18/04/2017
Jeans were smaller size (for me) and fitted me perfectly. I was extremely happy with these jeans4. Mr Roberts from QLD on 16/04/2017
Perfect fit jeans5. Miss Slater from QLD on 29/03/2017
These are great jeans - they were for my friend and she loves them too.6. Mrs Carter from SA on 21/12/2016
These jeans are a perfect fit, comfortable to wear all day, easy care. I bought the denim, a few years ago I bought the sky blue. Very happy customer.7. Mrs Wallis from QLD on 27/09/2016
Could live in these everyday.8. Miss Kitson from NSW on 24/08/2016
Good basic jean. Love the elastic back and straight leg.9. Mrs Fardy from NSW on 24/08/2016
Damart Jeans are great, I have purchased quite a few pair, they are hard wearing and look so good10. Ms Dally from QLD on 21/08/2016
Length and size very good.11. Ms Rhodes from NSW on 21/07/2016
Good fit look good to and the right length as well as iam short,great buy.thanks:)12. Mrs Andrews from WA on 19/07/2016
First pair of pants with a zip that fit. I haven''t had denim for at least 30 years . Great buy in short length.13. Ms Mahony from VIC on 5/07/2016
SO GOOD I''VE BOUGHT 2 MORE PAIRS.14. Mrs Birnie from QLD on 5/07/2016
These jeans are a beautiful fit and extremely comfortable. The length for me was perfect and I can not fault them. They have now been worn a few times and I will be purchasing more of them in different colours. I have already recommended them to others.15. Mrs Hughes from NSW on 6/05/2017
Love these jeans, I have always had to have taken up every pair of jeans, slacks and any type of long pants, and these are the very first that I have not had to touch, just unpacked them, washed them, ironed them and got to wear them straight away......brilliant, love the fabric as well, very soft not hard or scratchie, and also the elasticised waist makes them a very comfortable pair of jeans, easy wash and wear, you simply cannot go wrong with these jeans.16. Mrs Ross from ACT on 26/03/2017
These are a great fit and good to wear. I wore them a lot until it got too hot. They are going to be great as it cools down. To have real jeans in a big size is fabulous.17. Mrs Lelliott from SA on 19/03/2017
I have now bought 3 pairs of the fit and flatter jeans, and while they are comfortable to wear, and look quite nice when first put on, they do stretch a bit after wearing them for a full day, and look a bit baggy. Worn for a night out or shopping, they are extremely comfortable, and look good, better than other brands of jeans that I have tried.18. Mrs Genders from TAS on 14/11/2016
A good fit but does not come up to the waist so tends to slip down when walking/sitting and forever pulling them up.19. Mrs Rose from VIC on 13/11/2016
Fits well. Very happy with the product.20. Mrs Reason from QLD on 17/09/2016
I have a couple of colours of this jean. I find it suits my body shape and I am using them a lot.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.