Stretch Convertible Cargo Pant SKU: 17Y21
View Colour Options
Wear either full length or 3/4 length. Full elastic back for added comfort. Slant pocket, zip front. Stretch 97% Cotton, 3% Elastane.
Product Rating: (4.10)1. Mrs Machielse from QLD on 12/08/2018
It was true to the image. I always worry about cargo pants. The pocket usually adds inches around the thighs even with nothing in the pockets. I am happy to say these are great. They stay flat almost not noticeable. The design is good especially if travelling being able to create two looks with one garment. It is perfect for in between seasons as well as summer.2. Mrs Truesdale from WA on 16/07/2018
The cargo pants fitted well. It was exactly what was wanted and very happy with them. Loved the price. Not too expensive. Will continue to shop with you.3. Mrs Hogg from NSW on 24/02/2018
Love the product - just what I needed for my upcoming holiday.4. Mrs May on 10/02/2018
So Happy when I got these as they are a perfect fit for me. These are my second pair and I am thinking that I may as well get all available colours!5. Miss Winkworth from NSW on 20/11/2017
Very adaptable with the different lengths.6. Mrs Worth from TAS on 6/02/2018
Very nice pants - they ARE missing belt hooks at the back (presume this was a mistake?). I have added my own. Otherwise perfect.7. Mrs Genders on 21/10/2017
Great pair pants but no belt keepers around the back. Nice shape and fabric and will wash well.8. Ms Moon from VIC on 1/02/2018
I like the versatility of these pants & weight of material but find that they tend to slide down. The top is cut between waist & hip, so with the elasticated back, tend to creep down when bending. A belt can be worn but belt-loops only occur at from of pants.9. Mrs Davison from NSW on 17/10/2017
I found the pants lacked sufficient room in the seat to be comfortable. Otherwise quality was good.10. Miss MULROONEY from VIC on 1/05/2018
These pants do not have enough length in the crotch.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.