Comfort Bra SKU: 12A01
View Colour Options
Universal cup bra with front fasteningnand deep band for extra support. Trim with lace at centre front. Cotton and Elastane
Product Rating: (4.39)1. Mrs O'Leary-Woodhouse from VIC on 13/06/2018
Comfort bra is well named. Comfy and so easy to put on. No more struggling with tight shoulder straps and metal fasteners in the hot weather.2. Mr Fletcher from QLD on 25/01/2018
Item fitted well,came on time launders well3. Miss Howard from QLD on 12/12/2017
Comfortable bra, shoulder straps stay in place ( no slipping off) Reasonably priced4. Mrs Van Dam from NSW on 9/12/2017
Very comfortable, true to size, quality excellent for the price5. Mrs Dick from NSW on 29/11/2017
I have been wearing this particular bra for many years. I started wearing one when I had shoulder problems and could not reach to do up my back fastening bra. The shoulders have improved but I found this bra so comfortable that I have continued buying them6. Ms Groves from QLD on 5/11/2017
Very comfortable bra. Easy to fasten and I love the fact that it is mostly cotton. Very happy customer.7. Mrs Whitworth from SA on 30/10/2017
A very comfortable bra to wear no straps digging in and easy to put on8. Mrs Pettman-south from SA on 25/10/2017
Really very good, so comfortable, straps are stable. Easy to put on bad shoulders. Definitely a winner.9. Ms Johnson from NSW on 22/08/2017
Ultra comfy,easy to put on,great quality, amazingly fast delivery,will be ordering more.10. Mrs Black from WA on 6/08/2017
Very comfortable bra with easy to use front fastening. I have purchased three of these items to date.11. Mrs Bassford from NSW on 26/06/2017
Fits really well and feels very comfortable12. Ms Cook from ACT on 24/04/2017
I am very happy with this product. The material is really soft and comfortable, the front opening wonderful as I have problems doing up a back fastening bra. The price is excellent as well. So if you combine all of those things, price, comfort and ease of use, then I have purchased a really good product.13. Ms White from QLD on 14/03/2017
This product was exactly what I wanted, it was the correct size, it was well made and it arrived in a very short time. I have ordered quite a few products from Innovations and I will be ordering more in the future. I have always had good service from Innovations.14. Mrs Jacob from NT on 18/02/2017
Having had shoulder surgery, I cannot wear a convention bra with fastenings at the back. I wish I had ordered more of this item as it meets my needs perfectly and is really comfortable.15. Mrs Bailey from NSW on 5/02/2017
Lovely Bras. Enough support without all that metal. Easy to put on with arthritis in hands, elbows etc16. Mrs Rixon from QLD on 4/01/2017
Very comfortable and very pleased with them17. Mrs Hall from QLD on 27/12/2016
I am very happy with this purchase. It arrived in a very timely manner. Thankyou.18. Mrs Coles from QLD on 14/12/2016
This bra is so easy to put on and comfortable to wear. I would recommend it to any older person--like myself--who has problems with arthritis.19. Miss Cammiade from VIC on 12/12/2016
Excellent to wear and washes like a dream20. Mrs Pittendrigh from NSW on 24/11/2016
This is a very comfortable bra and of course so easy to do up. Love it and will buy more.21. Mrs Galway from QLD on 16/11/2016
Very comfortable bra and well made. Being an older person and not as flexible as when younger, I find the front fastening so much easier.22. Miss Neilsen from VIC on 30/10/2016
Very comfortable.23. Mrs Libauer from NSW on 17/10/2016
Very satisfied with this purchase.24. Ms Spencer from NSW on 8/07/2016
This is an extremely comfortable bra, especially for the larger figured person like myself. I am very pleased with it and have now ordered a further two.25. Ms Ferguson from VIC on 6/01/2015
Because of a medical condition I can no longer wear traditional back fastening bras. So I was delighted to find these bras at a reasonable price and when I tried them on they were so comfortable. This is the second time I have bought this product having worn the first ones beyond their "use by date" I have recommended them to several friends and hope they are as happy as I am with this product.26. Miss Huysman from QLD on 6/01/2015
I really love them , there so comfortable , you don''t even know you are wearing them . thank you27. Mrs Eason from NSW on 6/06/2013
Quality and Style.. Superbly made and sized as though personalised just for me. It gives me confidence when I wear it. Anne728. Mrs Flack from NSW on 25/03/2018
Good every day bra29. Ms Watkins from SA on 4/03/2018
The bra was everything I expected, Good value good quality and great price,30. Ms Carroll from QLD on 12/11/2017
A good fit31. Mrs Claughton from VIC on 21/06/2017
Good quality and comfortable to wear.32. Mrs Croxford from VIC on 5/04/2017
Good quality, but a bit tight around the back, even though I took my measurements before ordering.33. Mrs Spargo from TAS on 1/02/2017
A comfortable bra with sufficient support for everyday use.34. Mrs Baxter from WA on 30/01/2017
I have a size 14 E bra, unfortunately your E was too small, so passed them on to one of my grand daughter. She was very pleased with them. They were great value for money.35. Ms Bannan from QLD on 17/12/2016
Always get prompt service. Website colourful AND easy to negotiate.36. Ms Sinclair from NSW on 14/12/2016
Comfortable bra, just need a couple of more colour choices, and in between cup sizes.37. Mrs Wegener from SA on 30/10/2016
Bra fitted well & will be worn often.38. Mrs Tuck from SA on 11/07/2016
A joy to wear with its easy to clip front fastening.A very pretty bra.39. Mrs Scott from VIC on 8/07/2016
Light, soft and very comfy40. Mrs Teale from WA on 8/07/2016
For a person with my body shape, broad across the back but with a small cup size, this bra is very comfortable to wear.41. Ms Oates from SA on 25/08/2015
It''s all about comfort, wonderful42. Howard from NSW on 15/05/2015
very comfortable bra.43. Ms Jones from QLD on 25/08/2012
Comfort Bra is comfortable Love the front fastening, and no underwire of the CB. I shop for tops in sizes 18 - 20 and bought the size 18 The comfort bra gives adequate support in the 18 B/c/d sizing, which is good for ladies with a broad back. This CB doesn't roll up around the hemline, and the shoulder straps don't slip, and doesn't pinch at the shoulders, back or sides. If you have a bit more padding (wieght) then I'd go a size bigger for a comfortable fit.44. Mrs Scott from VIC on 17/10/2017
Like the front fastening makes putting on the bra much easier for me45. Mrs Berkley from NSW on 4/07/2017
probably ordered incorrect size, however no support. I liked the pretty pink colour and all cotton material.46. Miss Kelly from WA on 21/09/2016
Not as supportive as I thought that they would be.47. Ms Patterson from VIC on 5/07/2016
Okay48. Ms Wishart from NSW on 11/09/2016
I will only be able to wear this around the house as it doesn''t give me enough shape to wear with clothes outside.49. Mrs Alexander from NSW on 20/08/2016
Not much use for the generously endowed.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.