Front Fastening Bra SKU: 15G57
Front Fastening Bra
View Colour Options
Padded shoulder straps for comfort, front fastening for ease with a pretty half lace cup. Features adjustable straps.
Fabric composition : Nylon, Polyester, Elastane
Product Rating: (4.33)1. Mrs Stoyles from QLD on 8/01/2018
Perfect, long wearing and very comfortable2. Mrs Crowhurst from SA on 27/12/2017
Cool to wear, comfortable and the size I ordered was the exact fit.3. Mrs Rowe from ACT on 21/10/2017
These were bought for mum, she hurt her shoulder so she can not lift her shoulder so the front fastening bra is easy for her, she loves them and they are so comfortable4. Ms Cook from ACT on 24/04/2017
Happy with product.5. Mrs Paterson from NSW on 16/04/2017
Great fit! Comfortable with adjustable straps unlike many other front fastening bras!6. Mrs Hale from VIC on 24/12/2016
I have been buying these bras for a long while they are beautifully made and ideal for old ladies like me who need front fastening the fit is excellant7. Mrs Butler from WA on 29/11/2016
The most comfortable bras I have ever worn.8. Mrs Corcoran from TAS on 26/09/2016
I was very happy with it9. Mrs Shankelton from NSW on 16/08/2016
loved them.10. Mrs Rice from NSW on 22/04/2017
The quality of the bra and the ease of front fastening are A+. I have tried similar bras but thrown them out as the material allowed no stretching. I would have liked a size 26 but the 24 is the largest available. Nevertheless, I am happy with my purchase. I ended up buying 3 more!11. Mrs Jefferson from NSW on 17/08/2016
Reasonably happy found the bottom part tends to rub on skin otherwise it is a lot easier to do up than from the back. One I purchased for a friend so size was different but she did mentioned she had the same problem with the bottom part rubbing slightly12. Mrs Beggs from NSW on 26/04/2018
The cup size was smaller then my other dd sizes.13. Mrs Hutchings from VIC on 10/06/2017
The bras are ok but not great14. Mrs Evans from QLD on 6/03/2017
The bra quality is good but the sizing is a bit misleading as the bra and cup size were smaller than 20DD.15. Mrs Fletcher from SA on 5/03/2017
Nice bra but not enough support. My fault. I guess I didn't read the description well enough.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.