Oasis Crinkle Cotton Shirt SKU: 12S07
View Colour Options
Long cut shirt with drawstring on waist, sleeve tabs and pretty shell buttons. Relaxed fit to suit all body shapes. 100% Crinkle Cotton
Product Rating: (4.38)1. Mrs Halsey from SA on 11/10/2017
I love the casual but smart style of this blouse. The colour I bought, Taupe, really suits me. I haven't actually worn it yet but will do so probably the next time I go out. I don''t wear slacks with which it would look very nice, but I have a straight black skirt which I believe will make a feature of the blouse.2. Ms Cumming from VIC on 25/09/2017
Another great product3. Mrs Sinden from NSW on 26/08/2017
Very pleased with my purchase, the colour and style was great, but more importantly you had styles up to size 30, Thank You.4. Mrs McDonald from VIC on 26/11/2016
I really like the colours in this shirt. The fact it can be short sleeves then when weather cools a little just let the sleeves down for extra warmth. I get many positive comments when I wear this shirt. Easy care too-no ironing required.5. Mrs Wilesmith from VIC on 1/10/2017
I really like my crinkle cotton shirt,very comfortable and so versatile! It looks great, either as a blouse or a handy light jacket.Also very light to pack for holidays.6. Mrs Wallace from SA on 29/01/2017
I love this shirt. It washes well without needing any ironing and does not crush. Unfortunately, the drawstring sat around my hips not my waist. I am a normal size. Also, the stitching around the drawstring was coming undone. There was about five cm not stitched in the middle of the shirt. I unpicked it and removed the drawstring. I can wear it without this and it is still alright hanging loosely. I was very disappointed in the quality control of this item and would have given it five stars if the stitching had not been coming undone.7. Mrs Reason from QLD on 17/09/2016
I have found this shirt to be very versatile. I am going away for a short break soon so will be taking this shirt as it doesn't crush.8. Mrs Parkin from NSW on 1/10/2013
Make the shirt yours This shirt is nice to wear but as a taller lady, I found the tie belt was in the wrong place. I removed the tie, then unpicked its casing and it looks fabulous on me in both the that I bought.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.