In StockLED Magnifying Floor Lamp - White SKU: 32227
LED Magnifying Floor Lamp White
Stylish and streamlined, this attractive lamp with contemporary LED technology can be used as a magnifier floor lamp or may be easily converted to a table-top light. You simply lift the flexible goose neck off the stand and insert it directly into the base. You can’t beat the price and you will love the comfort that this modern light provides.
• Easily converts from floor to desk lamp
• Powerful illumination with 21 bright LEDs
• Directional lighting for more comfort
• Diffusion lens reduces eyestrain
• Flexible goose neck with tilt functionality
• 2x magnification lens 12 cm in diameter
• Soft touch on/off button
• Handle on lamp head for easy adjustment
• Floor lamp 112 cm high, desk lamp 50 cm high
Note: LEDs cannot be replaced.
Product Rating: (4.96)1. Ms Johnson from WA on 17/07/2017
This lamp is brilliant. i use it as a floor lamp to do my cross stitch, the led lights are dimmable, so i can adjust the light to what i need. the tray is very handy also. i do find the clamp is a little weak, as is cant hold my charts with the magnetic board. I would buy another one any time. well worth the price.2. Mr Dandridge from SA on 2/07/2017
I found the lamp very easy to assemble. It is a great improvement over my previous fluorescent desk lamp , with more light, easier to adjust and the magnifier will be an asset when I come to do finer work.3. Miss Hall from QLD on 4/06/2017
This free standing lamp has been wonderful to use while doing needlework. Just wish i had bought it sooner. well worth the money spent.4. Mrs Forbes from QLD on 24/05/2017
Very bright and just the thing for sewing at night.5. Ms Keal from TAS on 15/05/2017
I love this little beauty, its a god send. I do mosaic diamond painting, quite a lot of it and it can be hard to see the numbers. No problem with this magnifier lamp. So impressive, my sister and a friend also bought one.6. Mrs Lee from SA on 15/05/2017
Great buy very pleased7. Mrs Cook from SA on 14/03/2017
Great product, fast & efficient service. Good job Innovations!8. Mrs Borer from QLD on 12/03/2017
Have found this product very useful, the light is nice and bright, and the magnified work is much easier for me. Having the flexible pole works well. Would recommend it.9. Mrs Tisdell from QLD on 24/08/2015
Everything I have ever purchased from Fox Collections has been excellent and I can highly recommend this company, Sincerely,10. Mrs Burke from NSW on 17/12/2013
Absolutly fantastic and versitle. This item is amazing as it can be two different articles. A floor Lamp and a desk lamp. packs away flat for travelling when needed for those craft weekends away with your group. No shadow effects, perfect for any job, lightweight and reliable, really it is a must have item.11. Mrs Sinden from NSW on 15/12/2013
I was desperate for this lamp. This is a great lamp to sew by. I was desperate for a new lamp and this has filled the bill beautufully.12. Mrs Lane from QLD on 1/10/2013
Excellent product Excellent product, we have placed the LED Magnifying Floor Lamp behind and between us at the table where we do crosswords, code crackers, etc., where we can reach it easily to magnify tiny print. Looking forward to doing some cross stitch embroidery with it, too.13. Mrs Cameron from VIC on 24/02/2013
LED Magnifying Lamp I am very pleased with the lamp it was very easy to assemble, the spiral neck makes it very versitile, it fits neatly beside my recliner and makes it so much easier to do my needle work and the fact that it converts to a table lamp means I can take in the caravan too.14. Ms Walling from VIC on 4/01/2013
excellent product Both I and my son in his twenties have found this product to be of great use. if your room lighting isn't so good or your eyes are not so young and you struggle to thread needles or unpick stitches of the same colour as the garment then this product is definately worth buying. I can see it being just as useful in a home workshop for fiddly work or when doing jigsaws. recommended15. Mrs Rye from QLD on 30/09/2012
excellent gift for cross stitchers an excellent present for a friend who loves cross stitch16. Mrs Pasin from NSW on 8/05/2012
Saving Electricity This wonderful product allows me to knit (which I do quite a bit of) without having to turn on the main lights in whatever room I happen to be in.17. Ms Chick from VIC on 5/10/2011
This product is very useful. An easily adjustable arm, with a no heat LED lamp, making it a very useful item.18. Mrs Hales from VIC on 30/09/2011
Easy to use. This is a fabulous product. I have no problems seeing with it and it is much easier to position than the other light I have. I would reccommend it to all stitchers.19. Mrs Tedesco from VIC on 25/09/2011
Excellent Product Purchased item for my elderly mother to help with her with sewing and she finds it very useful.20. Mrs Bullock from TAS on 21/09/2011
Bright, white and perfect for detailed handiwork. Easy to set up. Fits in with all decor. The light from the LEDs is a very bright white and perfect for detailed handiwork, like knitting and cross stitching. The product arrived within a very short time of ordering. Thank you so much. I am delighted with this product.21. Mr Spackman from SA on 21/09/2011
The best Magnifier lamp on the market! This Magnifier/Lamp was purchased as a present for a 95 year old member of our family. She enjoys doing crossword puzzles but with failing eyesight has found incandescent illumination type magnifiers unsatisfactory. The LED illumination gives a crisp, white light in this new lamp making reading an enjoyable experience once again for her. We cannot speak highly enough of this product. Thankyou Innovations22. Ms Day from WA on 21/09/2011
Really happy with this product I love this lamp! The LED lights are bright enough to allow me to see properly to do my craft work, and the magnification is excellent. The lamp is stable, and the flexibility of the neck means I can use it without it interfering with my work. I have tried other magnifying lamps before - this one is by far the best I have tried.23. Mrs Pinniger from QLD on 20/09/2011
excellent product Have been struggling for a while with my hand sewing. Age and good eyesight dont happen. This is a fabulous aid for me, easy to position and great light on my work wish I had found it long ago, loved the price too very reasonable.24. Ms King from VIC on 17/09/2011
Great magnification and good light It suits the purpose perfectly. I am able to embroider at night and not disturb others in the same room with any light shining in their face (as it did before I purchased the product). It is now used every night and is good for daytime as well - no need for extra magnifying glasses.25. Miss Gedye from VIC on 13/09/2011
LED Magnifying Floor Lamp - White These lamps are absolutely excellent - I would definitely recommend them to anyone. I have had so much trouble seeing of late - I need to get new glasses I think but keep putting it off. This lamp has helped me pull threads back in bath towels that have been pulled as well as being able to do my embroidery much easier so they have been extremely helpful for other projects other than my crafts.26. Ms Sakellis from NSW on 8/09/2011
Very useful This lamp is very handy and readily assembled. Very happy with it!27. Mrs Williams from WA on 13/05/2016
I love this lamp and now have 3! Due to ageing eyes, I find it brilliant in my sewing room for threading those needles, one beside me in my family room for sewing or, reading the small print on medicine packets. I also now have a spare one for another room. I also bought a fourth one for my sister-in-law who has the onset of Macular Degeneration and it has been wonderful for her, enabling her to read more easily. I have only returned one or two items to your company that I found unsuitable and always received a refund within a short time. I am always very pleased with the quality of your products. Thank you Innovations, I enjoy my purchases from you.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.