Plastic Snap Frames SKU: SNAP+
Plastic Snap Frames
Easy to use and great value, these plastic frames are a simple and effective way to secure your fabric for stitching whether you are cross stitching or quilting. Available in two sizes.
Product Rating: (4.56)1. Mrs Cooper from QLD on 23/01/2018
The frame is brilliant . It simply clicks together and holds the material nice and taunt, especially good for cross-stitch. It is light and easily managed.2. Mrs Trembath from VIC on 17/01/2018
Easy to use and keeps the fabric tight, looking forward to using it.3. Mrs Smith from NSW on 4/12/2017
A bit hard to get the clip bits off,4. Ms Rollo from VIC on 29/10/2017
My favorite way of holding my needlework projects. It is super easy to use and comfortable to hold. I love it so much I had to buy one for my sister for Christmas.5. Ms Jong from VIC on 24/06/2017
Easy to use prefer over any other frames I have used6. Ms Jong from VIC on 24/06/2017
Fantastic item and it is easy to use. I prefer this over anything I have tried.7. Dr Jones from QLD on 14/05/2017
I have used this type of frame before and found them satisfactory8. Mrs Lewis from NSW on 6/04/2017
These Plastic frames are just the best to use. I have been doing Candle wicking at craft and using a large wooden frame which I found hard to use after seeing these in the Fox Collection I thought I would buy one to see if it was better the answer is yes.9. Mrs May from QLD on 18/03/2017
I have tried many frames over time but the plastic snap frame is the best ever. Will definitely get the smaller one as well.10. Mrs Herben from NSW on 12/09/2016
Excellent product to keep your work tight. Would recommend this to anyone.11. Mrs Summers from SA on 14/08/2016
Very easy to use. Thank you.12. Miss Murray from QLD on 19/07/2016
This is a good alternative to wooden frames for smaller items - easy to put together and keeps fabric taught13. Mrs Williams from NSW on 25/08/2016
This is a great innovation & will help me enormously.14. Mrs Mills from VIC on 24/08/2016
Easy to use product15. Mrs Mills from VIC on 24/08/2016
Easy to use product16. Mrs Treadwell from QLD on 7/09/2016
Doesn't do what packaging says. Not happy with this product.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.