Art Markers Set SKU: ATMKR
Unleash your creativity - 24 colours, broad and fine tips
Alcohol-based markers like these produce much brighter, richer and deeper colours than their water-based equivalents. They also make it easier for you to use creative techniques such as layering and blending. This set has 24 different colours and, as it also has a broad tip at one end and a fine tip at the other, you’ll be inspired by the exciting effects you can achieve. 15cm long, they’re long-lasting – and great value!
Twin tip (one fine one broad) each 15 cm long
24 colours including: 2 Old red / GG5 Green grey/ BG5 Blue grey /CG5 Cool grey / WG5 Warm grey /10 Deep red / 14 Vermilior / 15 Geranium / 17 Pastel pink / 24 Marigold / 26 Pastel peach/ 33 Melon yellow / 37 Pastel yellow / 41 Olive green / 42 Bronze green / 46 Vivid green / 48 Yellow green / 53 Turquoise green / 59 Pale green / 66 Baby blue / 71 Cobalt blue / 82 Light Violet / 95 Burnt Slenna / 120 Black
Product Rating: (4.60)1. Ms Sommerfield from NSW on 14/06/2017
Very good value2. Mrs McKenzie from VIC on 6/04/2017
Very happy with everything fast service thankyou3. Mrs Stevenson from WA on 21/03/2017
I bought the small set of markers a few months ago and I loved them so much that when I saw that they came in a set of 60 I had to buy them. I love the variety of colours and being able to own a set that was great value. They come in an easy to transport case that zips up when not in use.4. Mrs Cape from WA on 14/03/2017
The 60 set of Markers I purchased have been wonderful. I use them all the time for my coloring books & Cards that I make.5. Ms Smith from SA on 13/12/2016
In a nut shell..... I SIMPLY LOVE THEM....6. Mr Khan from NSW on 3/12/2016
Innovations is always bringing the best, the Cheapest and the best quality.7. Mrs Spittles from NSW on 17/10/2016
Great product.8. Mr Winch from NSW on 25/09/2016
The absolute best colouring art tool tested after several other purchases. These markers are of professional standard on the lines of that which you see in cartoons and published colour drawings. If Scythian, as good or better than computer colouring and, so easy to use. Enjoying every use of them and, when they eventually run out of ink, they will most certainly be replaced as I use them for drawings and cartoons I submit for publication in special technical magazines. Again, the best I have used for many years.9. Ms Karapas from SA on 29/08/2016
Very handy having so many colours.10. Mrs Agyik from QLD on 28/06/2016
Love the art market set of 24.Only thing disappointing is that you cannot order any other colours.I would love to have other sets available with different colours, Thank you11. Miss Peters from VIC on 30/04/2017
I have already started using them and they are great. The only problem is that I received two of the same colour.12. Mrs Stoner from VIC on 18/12/2016
Very happy with this product13. Mrs Poulton from QLD on 8/10/2016
Great bright colours. Having a broad tip and a fine one is very helpful for different colouring techniques. Love the carry bag.14. Mr Wirth from NSW on 20/07/2016
Used every day and colours are still vibrant15. Mrs Tucker from WA on 12/08/2017
Odd mix of colours - loads of ''grey'' shades. I think, having now tried them that are are overpriced for what they are.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.