Harry Potter 3D Puzzles SKU: HARR+
Harry Potter 3D Puzzles
HARRY POTTER DIAGON ALLEY
Journey into the magical world of Harry Potter. If a wizard or witch needs something, chances are that it can be found in the mystical shops in this hidden side of London. 3D puzzle, 450 pieces. 47705
HARRY POTTER THE BURROWS
Explore the wizard-built ramshackle multi-story residence known as The Burrows, family home of the Weasleys. This three dimensional puzzle by Wrebbit is from their Harry Potter series. Made from sturdy interlocking pieces that lock together without glue. 38 cm high, 415 pieces. 49183
THE KNIGHT BUS
If you’re a stranded wizard in need of an urgent, safe, and discreet form of transportation, simply wave your wand close to the curb and wait for the Knight Bus to appear. This wonderful three dimensional puzzle is made from sturdy interlocking pieces that fit together without glue. 280 pieces 26 x 7 x 19 cm 49619
Product Rating: (5.00)1. Mrs Roach from NSW on 28/05/2018
I gave this 3D puzzle to my two grand daughters to work on. They are both Harry Potter enthusiasts and they were delighted with it. It took them little time to become used to the three dimensional aspect and they were enjoying working together on the same project. It has now been completed and they are trying to decide just where to place their finished project so that they can all admire it . I am looking forward to seeing the finished work when I visit them in a few weeks time.2. Ms Stewart from NSW on 28/11/2017
Ordering was easy and simple.Delivery was fast. Very happy3. Mrs Hawking from VIC on 22/10/2017
The puzzle looks fantastic. My grandson is sure to be impressed4. Miss Boyd from SA on 26/09/2017
To the people at Fox. I am a huge collector of jigsaws especially when it tests my brain but my patience, for me they are my sanity, the only problem is choosing. Thank you everyone at FOX.5. Mrs Jorna from QLD on 20/08/2017
As with other items, I am completely satisfied with the item itself, and the delivery promptness and condition.6. Mrs Jorna from QLD on 20/08/2017
Bought these for my son, and he loves them. The items were delivered without any drama, and in perfect condition. Thank you.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.