Wasgij 1000 piece Jigsaw Puzzles SKU: GIJ+
Wasgij - 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzles
Hilarious puzzles to test even the most skilled puzzler! The picture on the box is only a clue. 1000 Pieces 69 x 49 cm
49286 Deal Breaker - NEW ARRIVAL
47990 A 14th Century Castle
47991 A Perfect Escape
49204 Paying the Price
49205 Slumber Party
45936 Unusual Suspects - SALE
41716 How Times Have Changed - SALE
47096 Old Rockers - SALE
Please select from the drop down list below!
Product Rating: (4.88)1. Mrs Westbrook from QLD on 12/09/2017
Innovations have a wide selection of WASGIJ puzzles. I love the challenge of theses puzzles as it makes it a lot harder to solve!2. Mrs Westbrook from QLD on 12/09/2017
Innovations have a wide selection of WASGIJ puzzles. I love the challenge of theses puzzles as it makes it a lot harder to solve!3. Mrs Davis from ACT on 22/12/2016
great amusing puzzle - most enjoyable4. Ms Evans from SA on 15/11/2016
Was very pleased with the product I received.5. Ms Evans from SA on 15/11/2016
Was very pleased with the product I received.6. Ms Evans from SA on 15/11/2016
Was very pleased with the product I received.7. Mrs Martin from ACT on 28/09/2016
As per usual Innovations came through with something that I love. The jigsaws make you think and are quite calming to do.8. Mrs Martin from ACT on 28/09/2016
I love the Wasgij jigsaws and these were great9. Ms Evans from SA on 18/09/2016
I was satisfied with this product.10. Mrs Adams from SA on 12/09/2016
Very happy with the wasjig puzzles supplied11. Mrs Adams from SA on 12/09/2016
Very happy with the wasjig puzzles supplied12. Mrs Royan from QLD on 24/02/2016
Good puzzle.13. Mrs Royan from QLD on 24/02/2016
Great puzzle. lots of family fun as you have to work out what it might be like.14. Mrs Dickinson from VIC on 29/04/2015
The Wasgij puzzles are my favourite type of jigsaw as they have more challenge in them with working out the picture. That says why it was rated this high.15. Mrs Hobson from QLD on 14/02/2015
Great puzzles, very challenging, makes the brain do some work.16. Mrs Portelli from NSW on 21/12/2016
Good fun family Christmas puzzle.17. Miss McTear from WA on 2/04/2015
Fun puzzle that was a challenge for all involved! :)
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.