The Crochet Master
Zippered carrying case with 16 steel crochet hooks ranging in size from .75mm to 3.5mm and 8 aluminium hooks 3.25mm to 6.5mm.
Product Rating: (4.83)1. Mrs Brooker from NSW on 8/01/2018
I am very pleased with this product. Having the hooks housed in a convenient zipped case is a great idea. I very much look forward to using them. Thank you.2. Mrs Gregory from NSW on 20/11/2017
A good quality, value for money, set of crochet hooks. More than adequate to meet my needs.3. Mrs Day from WA on 1/12/2013
compact excellent compact and affordable and very handy for travel plus you have them all together in one place.4. Mrs Marshall on 1/12/2013
A quality product A very serviceable group of crochet needles being very suitable to the keen crafter.5. Mrs Riley from QLD on 6/11/2011
Great idea Very happy with hooks and the neat little case they come in to keep them altogether.6. Mrs Commons on 10/09/2016
I am very happy with my crochet wallet and hooks. Lovely little zippered "Purse" to keep them all in. My only complaint is that being elderly and not too good eyesight (good enough to crochet and knit though) It would have been nice if the crochet sizes had maybe been stamped on the little jackets of each in a contrasting colour so one could see which size was which without having to pull hooks out and peer at size stamped on hook. A minor fault though.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.