Maigret SKU: MAIJ
Renowned actor Rowan Atkinson stars as legendary French detective Jules Maigret in this series of gripping, feature-length crime stories from 1950s Paris.
1 DVD, 174-176 mins. SUBTITLES
Series 1: Maigret Sets a Trap (2016), Maigret’s Dead Man (2016).
Series 2: Maigret Night at the Crossroads (2017), Maigret in Montmartre (2017).
Collection: Series 1 & 2 (2 DVDs, 350 mins)
DISCS: 1 DVD
TOTAL RUNNING TIME: 176 mins (2 hrs and 56 mins)
GENRE: TV Movies / Murder Mystery
SUBTITLES: Yes (English SDH - Captions for the deaf and hard of hearing)
ACTORS: Rowan Atkinson, Leo Staar, Shaun Dingwall, Lucy Cohu, Aidan McCardle, David Dawson, Fiona Shaw, Rebecca Night
DIRECTORS: Ashley Pearce, Jon East
RATING: M – Mature themes, violence and drug references
FORMAT: Colour, PAL
ASPECT RATIO: 16:9 Widescreen
AUDIO: Dolby Digital 5.1
REGIONS: 4 (Mexico, Central and South America, Caribbean, Australia, New Zealand, Oceania)
EPISODES: 2 (Feature length)
1. Maigret Night at the Crossroads
2. Maigret’s in Montmartre
- Behind the Scenes
Product Rating: (5.00)1. Mrs Leslie from QLD on 3/07/2018
Rowan Atkinson is brilliant. He is supported by a good cast, and the stories a true to Simeon. Hope they make more series.2. Mr Kleinig from QLD on 10/07/2017
Better than expected - Rowan Atkinson plays a very serious and thoughtful French police inspector. Two movies - each about 90 mins.3. Ms Karapas from SA on 10/06/2017
I really enjoyed this version of "Maigret" which is a French series done by the British twice. The stories were very good and held your attention. Rowan Atkinson did a great job and showed what a versatile and talented actor he actually is. Just only made two episodes which is sad.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.