The Good Life – Complete DVD Collection
When Tom Good, a 40-year-old draughtsman, and his wife Barbara, drop out of the rat race and become self-sufficient they change their lives forever. To the horror of their neighbours, the Goods turn their lovely suburban home into a farm with vegetable patches, a goat, pigs and hens. Includes Series 1–4 and 1977 Christmas Special. 6 DVDs, 937 mins. SUBTITLES
DISCS: 6 DVDs
TOTAL RUNNING TIME: 937 mins (15 hrs and 37 mins)
GENRE: TV Series / Comedy
SUBTITLES: No - Only 1977 Christmas Special features subtitles (English)
ACTORS: Richard Briars, Felicity Kendall, Penelope Keith, Paul Eddington
DIRECTORS: John Howard Davies
FORMAT: Colour, NTSC
ASPECT RATIO: 4:3 Standard
AUDIO: Dolby Digital
REGIONS: 4 (Mexico; Central and South America; Caribbean; Australia; New Zealand; Oceania)
YEAR: 1975 - 1978
Disc 1 - Series 1
1. Plough Your Own Furrow
2. Say Little Hen…
3. The Weaker Sex?
4. Pig's Lib
5. The Thing in the Cellar
6. The Pagan Rite
7. Backs to the Wall
Disc 2 - Series 2
1. Just My Bill
2. The Guru of Surbiton
3. Mr Fix-It
4. The Day Peace Broke Out
6. Home Sweet Home
7. Going to Pot?
Disc 3 - Series 3
1. The Early Birds
2. The Happy Event
3. A Tug of the Forelock
4. I Talk to the Trees
5. The Wind-break War
6. Whose Fleas are These?
7. The Last Posh Frock
Disc 4 - Series 4
1. Away from It All
2. The Green Door
3. Our Speaker Today
4. The Weaver's Tale
5. Suit Yourself
6. Sweet and Sour Charity
7. The Anniversary
Disc 5 - Special Features
1. "When I'm 65" - The Royal Command Performance
2. Interview with Richard Briers
3. Cast Biographies
1. 1977 Christmas Special (Silly, but it's Fun…)
2. Special Feature - "Britain's Best Sitcom: The Good Life" - Interviews
- Interview with Richard Briers
- Cast Biographies
- "When I'm 65" - The Royal Command Performance
- "Life Beyond the Box Margo" - A fictional, funny recap of what became of Margaret
Leadbetter after the Good Life
- "Britain's Best Sitcom: The Good Life" - Interviews
Product Rating: (4.50)1. Peck from WA on 7/01/2018
Really entertaining. reminds us of years past the good times.2. Miss Fry from VIC on 24/02/2016
Always good for a laugh even if it is only at the fashion at the time. Easy viewing when you can''t be bothered with anything too heavy.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.