Great British Railway Journeys SKU: MRAILJ
Great British Railway Journeys
Passionate about trains, Michael Portillo travels across the UK, retracing the journeys from Bradshaw’s 150-year-old Victorian Railway Guidebook. Michael takes to the tracks, making stops at some of Britain’s most beautiful cities and secluded villages to see what’s changed and discover how our love of the railways began. 4-5 DVDs, 600-731 mins. SUBTITLES
Product Rating: (4.50)1. Mrs Stewart from QLD on 26/06/2017
A wonderful series of rail journeys tracing the major and little known corridors across Britain visiting the well known places as well as the unknown to most visitors. Love the in depth information covered and the gorgeous scenery shown. Truly inspirational for people interested in railway evolvement in Britain and whose ancestry originates from this great country.2. Mr Wotherspoon from VIC on 28/06/2017
A very interesting programme. Seems more on people and places than railways
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.