A Place To Call Home SKU: MPLACE
A Place To Call Home
View Colour Options
It’s 1953 and the horrors of World War II are still raw and alive in many memories. Graceful yet enigmatic nurse Sarah Adams (Marta Dusseldorp) learns of the death of her half-brother and returns to Australia from London to care for her estranged mother. She carries with her the secrets and scars of her wartime suffering, and on returning she finds a different country from the one she left behind. SUBTITLES
Individual Seasons: 3-4 DVDs, 431-564 mins
Seasons 1-4 Collection: 13 DVDs, 35 hrs
Product Rating: (4.60)1. Mrs Murray from NSW on 17/08/2017
Brilliant Australian Drama2. Miss Slater from QLD on 26/07/2017
A Place to Call Home is a wonderful Australian series. Season 4 brings so many unexpected twists and turns - most enjoyable. Do hope there is a series 5.3. Mrs Windus from QLD on 29/05/2017
Great4. Ms Keays from VIC on 20/04/2017
Great series5. Mrs Harrigan from NSW on 16/01/2017
Always happy with the service I get from innovations. This item was purchased as a gift for someone who will enjoy it immensely.6. Mrs Borthwick from VIC on 22/12/2016
Thoroughly enjoyed this series clarity & colour of dvd spot on.7. Mrs Barr from VIC on 8/07/2016
Fantastic ...takes me back to a time when the fashions were far more feminine . Noni Hazelhurst is brilliant8. Ms Kinsella from QLD on 31/05/2017
We are enjoying this TV series again. When it was on TV we missed some of it. DVDs are in perfect condition and presented in a useful box for keeping them safe.9. Ms Adams from NSW on 29/05/2017
this series seems to have lost its original appeal... sadly10. Mrs Parsons from NSW on 30/07/2017
Really looked forward to it. Saddened by too much sexual orientation in series 3 and 4. So was a bit disssappointed.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.