The Missing Postman
When Dorset postman Clive Peacock (James Bolam) is forced into early retirement, the years ahead look bleak. But on his last day in the job, in a moment of unexpected rebellion, Clive mounts his trusty bicycle for an adventure across Britain. He decides to deliver all the letters himself, by hand, no matter the destination, making him a most unlikely hero. 1 DVD, 148 mins.
Product Rating: (4.75)1. Mr Whitehead from QLD on 27/11/2017
A highly entertaining film, with superb acting. Once started,I had to watch the whole thing. Highly recommended.2. Mr Jones from NSW on 17/09/2016
This dvd was very good and the story and acting were excellent.3. Mrs Griese from VIC on 19/07/2016
Good clear quality Product, I am always happy and confident to purchase D.V.Ds from this company.4. Mrs Mostyn from NSW on 12/01/2015
A very good light movie on a subject very familiar having been to the UK many times and have had personal contact with many of the country postmen and women serving their local community.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.