A Bush Mechanic is a person who fixes his car using wood and anything he can find to replace the certain part that is broken. This off-beat series follows the wacky adventures of the Bush Mechanics, a group of engaging Aboriginal characters, as they travel through central Australia in their clapped-out vehicles using inventive repair techniques. 1 DVD, 110 mins. SUBTITLES SUBTITLES
DISCS: 1 DVD
TOTAL RUNNING TIME: 110 mins (1 hr and 50 mins)
GENRE: Documentary Mini-Series / Special Interest
SUBTITLES: Yes (English Captions: Descriptive subtitles for the hearing impaired)
ACTORS: Simeon Jupurrula Ross, Steve Jupurrula Mortin, Errol Jupurrula Nelson, Junior Jupurrula Wilson, Randall Jupurrula Wilson, Jack Jakamarra Ross, Francis Jupurrula Kelly, Bandy Jupurrula Long, Warren apanganka Williams, Jimmy Japanganka Langdon
DIRECTOR: David Batty
RATING: PG – Adult themes, nudity, low level coarse language
FORMAT: Colour, PAL
ASPECT RATIO: 4:3 Standard
AUDIO: Dolby Digital
REGIONS: 4 (Mexico, Central and South America, Caribbean, Australia, New Zealand, Oceania)
1. Motorcar Ngutju
3. The Chase
4. The Rainmakers
SPECIAL FEATURES: The Making of Bush Mechanics – Interview with the Writer and Director, David Batty
Product Rating: (0.00)
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.