Railroad Australia SKU: MRAODA
Meet the Kings of the train world and discover what it takes to keep these metal monsters on the tracks. In a wild frontier of blistering heat and vast distances, an army of workers toil day and night to keep the nation’s lifeblood flfl owing…with a lot of help from the biggest and most powerful trains in existence. 2 DVDs, 325-385 mins.
Product Rating: (5.00)1. Mr Wathen from VIC on 15/05/2018
Delivery while extended was as promised. Quality of item was excellent. Very satisfied with transaction.2. Mr King from WA on 15/05/2018
Excellent follow up of Series 1.3. Mr Wathen from VIC on 28/12/2016
An excellent DVD fully up to and exceeding expectations.4. Mrs Coxon from QLD on 23/12/2016
Great series. As railfans,we have travelled on most of the lines listed and had the pleasure of travelling with Wil and Leigh on the Savannahlander - a most unique trip. We still have a couple more to cover. I do hope they will be doing a second (and third) series.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.