In StockCassette Tape USB Express SKU: CASST
Rediscover old cassettes with this USB player
Just connect this little tape player to your laptop or computer using the USB cable provided, and the music from your tapes can be converted to MP3 files using the included software. You can then listen to them on your computer, download them onto an MP3 player or record them onto CDs. You can also use the device as a portable cassette player and listen to your tapes or connect to your hi-fi for hours of nostalgic enjoyment!
11.5L x 9H x 3D 0.20 kgs with batteries
Can output to WAV, WMA and MP3 format
Cassette player with following Buttons
Play , Fast Forward, Stop and Rewind, Volume Dial
USB cable input and USB Cable for PC; Headphone socket
AC Adapter 3V(not supplied) socket - can be powered by 2xAA batteries or by USB cable
CD with Audacity Freeware Software suitable for Windows XP, Vista and 7 and 8 and Mac OS X
Product Rating: (4.44)1. Mrs Carroll from QLD on 15/12/2016
I'm very happy with the Cassette Tape USB Express. i was able to listen to a tape of my children singing when they were very young. Great to have these memories. However I did not receive the free gift with my purchase.2. Miss Turnbull from NSW on 28/08/2016
A great product lives up to what it was advertised to be thank you3. Mrs Robertson from QLD on 15/07/2015
I hope it will be excellent but I haven''t had time to use it yet.4. Howard from NSW on 15/05/2015
I''m sure this will be excellent - but we haven''t used it yet.5. Mrs Bannan from VIC on 6/01/2015
This is just what my husband wanted and he loves it - he thinks! Not being techno savvy he is finding the instructions a bit confusing but we are going to sit down and work it out, if not we know we can ring Customer Service for help.6. Mrs Mitchell from VIC on 15/05/2017
At the moment seems to be working quite well. Downloading to a mac laptop as yet hasn't been successful for audacity7. Mr Adams from QLD on 26/02/2016
DOES A WONDERFULJOB I NOW HAVE MY OLD TAPES ON C,D GREAT PRODUCT8. Mrs McGargill from NT on 13/07/2015
Took a while to sort out the program but once through that hurdle I have been able to start copying cassettes that were important memories of our children singing.9. Mrs Lacey from NSW on 9/07/2015
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.