In StockComplete Music System SKU: MUSY
Plays your vinyl, CDs and cassettes - you can also convert them to digital
This good-looking unit will play your old records, cassettes or CDs. It will also convert them to MP3 through USB or SD drivers – when you plug that into your computer you can download all of your favourites to your MP3 player. It’s great value – and just look at the features! Great Features: • Compact 29H x 32W x 29D cm main unit • Two 23H x 15W x 16D cm 4 watt wooden speakers • AM/FM stereo analogue radio • Twin cassette decks with 2 speeds tape dubbing • 33/45/78 RPM Turntable • Front loading CD / MP3 player with ID3 text
Main unit: W32 x D29 x H29 cm
Speakers: W15 x D16 x H23 cm each
Together: W63 x D29 x H29 cm
Mini HiFi with CD/MP3, Radio, Twin Cassette & USB/SD encoding
- 33/45/78 RPM Turntable
-2 x 4W Wooden speakers
-Double cassette recorder
-Turntable / CD / Cassette to USB/SD
-Front loading CD / MP3 player with ID3 text
- 1 Spare Ceramic Stylus
1 x Main Unit
2 x Speaker
Product Rating: (4.47)1. Mr Prescott from VIC on 28/08/2017
wow factor is great, I am so impressed with these modern gismos2. Mrs Clift from NSW on 30/10/2016
This system is brilliant and works better than I expected, especially after reading the "manual" and finding out how to separate the tracks on LP records.3. Miss Leamey from TAS on 22/02/2016
The complete music system is just perfect for me as I only have a small area for an item like this, I would recommend it to my friends.4. Miss Harlow from NSW on 16/01/2015
This product was excellent, I had been looking for something small with everything included eg CD, Tape, Phono and wireless and this had all including being small enough to put were an old stereo now not working would be put, it also had an MP3 port which if ever I figure out how to use will be quite useful. All the products that I looked at in stores had one or maybe two of these features and the sizes were not what I was requiring.5. Ms Sclanders from NSW on 24/10/2013
Easy to use and sounds great I am not a music nut but I do like my music. The sound on this system is very good. Innovations themselves use this system in their showroom and I understand for some time. I didn't know this when I went to the showroom but was impressed by the sound so I bought one.6. Mrs Montgomerie from NSW on 8/11/2012
More than happy with this product We bought this product some 12 or more months ago for ourselves and have been very happy with it. Recently we bought one for our granddaughter who has a renewed interest in records and she is absolutely delighted with the product. Would highly recommend it.7. Mrs Crang from SA on 19/07/2012
This product has everything. I am so pleased that I ordered this product. My husband and I are down sizing and so wanted to replace our large, old, cumbersome stereo with something much smaller. This unit has it all, the tone is great, I am playing all of my old records, LPs EPs, 45s again. Some really old 45s had a large hole in the middle and there is even a part supplied that you insert and can play those old 45s also. It has everything. We couldnt be happier, and also very happy with the service from Innovations re delivery and contact. Regards and thank you.8. Mrs Arnold from NSW on 8/07/2012
This product has great features This product has great features and great sound and looks good on my side table :)9. Mrs Friend from NSW on 13/02/2012
This is a great product, good sound and user friendly. The complete music system delivers what it promises, and has enabled me to transfer favourite LP's and cassettes to CD.10. Mrs Willetts from NSW on 27/08/2011
The product was easy to operate and did what it said it would. I am very happy with my music system and now I can record all my old LP records to my mp4 player and listen to them when I want. I found it easy to operate and it looks good one neat looking unit.11. Mrs Griffiths from WA on 19/09/2017
The stereo has great sound & looking forward to trying all it's features Also makes a nice furniture piece.12. Ms Howard from SA on 13/03/2017
Fairly good system13. Ms Mahony from VIC on 26/09/2016
Not quite powerful enough.14. Mrs Argall from NSW on 22/09/2013
complete music system Thank you. I am very happy with the product and do not hesitate to recommend the Complete music system to anyone looking for type of product.15. Megaw from SA on 8/09/2011
A real all-in-one product Although obviously nit capable of the sound quality of a Bose or Bang & Olufsen* the sound quality is remarkably good and the performance whether with vinyl,, CD or radio — am and fm — is more than acceptable. The design is compact and the housings durable with the advantage that timber brings. Only the shortness and light-weight of the cabling lets the unit down. * Of course comparison is necessary in assessing the quality of your product16. Mrs Freer from SA on 5/08/2011
Good product for its size Happy with service and product delivered in good condition17. Mr Nabradi from SA on 5/01/2012
one of only 2 products to do this very lightweight speakers wont rock the house down. Remote only allows some certain functions to edit while recording. There is no facility for digital tuning no preset station or volume control possible with remote. Everything is manual, including turning off. Mine has feedback through speakers even though turned off.Overall a bit pricey for what it does
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.