Big digit light-up alarm clock - light, alarm clock and radio in one!
This clock will ease you awake with increasing light, just like a natural dawn. The light can also be used during the night by a simple press. The dual alarm feature lets you set the buzzer and radio for different waking times. You can also listen to music from the FM radio or from your phone or MP3 player via the supplied cable. Mains powered with a 9V battery for backup (not supplied) and measuring 19L x 7H x 12D cm it also has an auto dimming display light.
· Wake gently to light
· Dual Alarm Feature
· Touch Control Night Light
· Listen to music from your phone
· Clock Battery Backup
19L x 12D x 7H cms
Stereo Speakers; 3.5mm Aux plug for iPhone & MP3 players etc.
9V battery compartment fo time backup (not included)
Display brightness from -HighMediumLow
Auto Dimmer Auto Level - Low level from 11:00 p.m. to 6:59 a.m. automatically; and will be in High level from 7:00 a.m. to 10:59 p.m.
Dual alarm function - 2 alarms act independantly and can be set to Buzzer or Radio.
9 minute snooze function.
The SLEEP timer function allows the radio to play in blocks of 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, or 90 mins.
Light button on top.
Also, light will start to illuminate 25 mins before alarm ang radually become brighte r in 3 steps.
FM radio with Auto or Manual tuning.
Up to 10 preset chanels.
Product Rating: (4.53)1. Miss Murray from QLD on 18/06/2018
Great clock - easy to read and like the alarm ring.2. Mrs Jeynes from QLD on 17/06/2018
The large Digit clock radio is so compact and easy to use with the large digital numbers for the time,easy intructions for setting your radio,also the size fits perfectly on your bedside table.3. Mrs Davies from QLD on 9/06/2018
Wonderful. Easy to set and such a soft light in the room. Large numbers for when you wake in the night and your eyes are half closed. Highly recommend.4. Mrs Colbourne from QLD on 3/04/2018
Very clear numbers and pretty colour5. Mrs Sherry from WA on 1/04/2018
Very effective . The light feature excellent.6. Mr Hajsiuk from WA on 25/02/2018
A painless and straight forward way to shop. Product was described in simple terms and lived up to its claims when delivered.7. Mr Nalli from WA on 28/01/2018
This is a great looking radio and does very useful functions. Unfortunately it is fm only and there are no fm radio stations that are in range. This is my fault as it clearly states this fact on the advertisement so i did not want to return it, but it will make a nice present for some family member.8. Ms Gaul from NSW on 16/12/2017
I love the large digital display of the time. One negative is the small size of the print on the brochure which is so hard to read. People who buy this clock would probably need a larger print brochure. I had no trouble setting the hour time but the minute time was impossible for me.9. Mr Rogers from WA on 30/05/2017
Great item. Has all you want in a clock radio.10. Mrs Visser from NSW on 3/07/2018
The clock it self is great, nice bid led numbers a real ease to read. Unfortunately the lowest dimmer is still way to bright at night.11. Mr Thomas from WA on 13/01/2018
The clock is excellent. It has large blue numbers for easy viewing and a dimmer switch to tone down the brightness. Alot of other clocks that I have had do not do this What I also found was the press buttons on top of the unit are easy to understand which made it easy to change and set times The light on top of the unit is a great addition if you have to get up in the middle of the night With a battery backup compartment underneath the unit you should never have to adjust your times again once set.12. Mrs Morgan from NSW on 16/12/2017
The screen is easy to read. Radio stations are also easy to programme in. I'm pleased with my purchase.13. Mrs Edwards from NSW on 24/10/2017
This is a great clock radio. Can also play the music I have on my phone through it. Big numbers and bright light14. Mrs Dean from QLD on 27/05/2017
A very practical clock that lives up to its description. Only two minor concerns, first is that even on its dimmest display, clock display seems very bright in the dark, and secondly the night light that comes on with the alarm cannot be turned off or set not to come on.15. Mr Hartley from NSW on 3/06/2018
Disappointed it only has 12 hour time and not 24 hour have.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.