Picks up the things a vacuum leaves behind!
This light, compact, easy-to-use sweeper picks up everything from a hair to a pocket knife, yet needs no electricity. With eight continuous spiral squeegee-like flexible rubber blades, self-cleaning and with textured edges, Power- Rotor clean carpets, floorboards and lino. Hoky Power-Rotor tackles dirt, dust, sugar, pet hairs, marbles, popcorn, coins and more - try it on a carpet you've just vacuumed.
- Unique self cleaning blades
- Two large capacity dust pans which are easy to clean
- Cleaning blades to direct debris
- Cushion bumper to protect walls
- Soft rubber wheels to suit any surface
24 X 21 X 11cm
Height of handle 94cm, 950gms
Product Rating: (3.19)1. Miss O''keefe from QLD on 7/04/2018
It works really well and picks up an incredible amount of dust, hair and dirt.. It is a really gold sweeper.2. Mrs Grimley from QLD on 11/05/2012
best investment ever We bought a sweeper many years ago. It works so well have purchased one for a gift and another for our patio area. So much lighter than a vacuum and no leads to trip up us oldies.3. Mr Giles from SA on 24/08/2011
Excellent Product! We purchased an earlier model of the Hoky from Innovations, probably ten years ago. It has been used regularly and still works perfectly. Our recent purchase was for our daughter-in-law who is very pleased with the product.4. Mrs Aitken from QLD on 27/12/2012
This product is easy to use I have found the Hoky sweeper a great help. It is small, easy to use and folds away conveniently. For someone with a bad back, it does its job as promised without undue back pressure. I recommend the sweeper unconditionally.5. Mr Young on 23/12/2011
Mr W.B.Young Ithought it was very pricy for product as it was just plastic. However it does the job and my bedroom carpet is always clean and tidy . I keep it out of sight behind the door where it is very handy to use evewry day Thanks B. Young6. Ms Trivett on 30/09/2011
This product has great power The sweeper is great it picks up most things and help alot7. Mr Brooker from WA on 25/09/2011
It works well verry good on carpets I found that it workes best on carpets on smooth floor it found it hard to pick up dog fur, but as I've said it works better than my vacs on carpet thank you.8. Mrs Newman from NSW on 17/08/2011
good for quick sweep handy sweeper saves time pulling out this vacuum cleaner for small job around the home9. Mrs Dips from NSW on 4/01/2018
Not what i expected as you really have to go over and over again to pick up things. eg pet hair and just basic things.10. Mrs Gumbleton from NSW on 23/02/2017
I am disapointed in this product for the price I think it should work better and be more stronger11. Mrs James from QLD on 20/07/2016
It won''t sweep my rug very well yet it does my shag pile rug (My vacuum won''t go over it)12. Ms Karapas from SA on 19/10/2016
I would have sent this back if I could have. Separated the steel rod again. Instead it sits useless in the laundry. This failed to pick up on wool carpet. So it was a disappointment as that is what I precisely wanted this product for.13. Ms Hind from NSW on 8/12/2012
Not as expected Though I liked the compact size...the handle was too flimsy and short for me. Though it does sweep....often would not pick up eg: fluff and the rollers are hard to remove hair etc. Looks great but I didn't find it to work as suggested. Returning was difficult and expensive as the handle could not be pried apart to return, Disappointed all round with product and the expense. Not worth it, item is too dear for what it does do.14. Mrs Pilkington from NSW on 25/08/2016
I am extremely disappointed with this product. The moment I opened it I tried using it and it did not work. I put it in a corner and was planning to throw it in the bin, but after a week I decided to try it again, same thing. All I could think of was, "what a waste of money!"15. Ms Gillies from NSW on 19/07/2016
This purchase was a waste of money. It takes many tries before it picks up anything. I''m sending mine to the Sallies!!!16. Mrs Hemsworth from NSW on 19/07/2016
This product is utter rubbish. It is very small and does not do the job it is advertised to do. It was too much trouble to repack it to return so it is just sitting in my bedroom in a corner and I had to go out and buy another one from the supermarket.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.