In StockTalking Button Mobile Phone SKU: TLKMB
Big Button Mobile Phone - so easy to use!
Do you have difficulty hearing from a normal mobile phone? Or are you frustrated by mobile phones with fiddly buttons and complicated screens, so packed with things you don’t want that you can’t find the ones you do? If you are, this phone was made for you! A comfortable 12L x 6W x 1.6D cm with large keys, it’s filled with great features including large talking keys, amplified speaker, FM Radio and an SOS button on the back. This button activates a local alarm and dials/txt’s up to 4 stored numbers in an emergency.
Practical Features Include:
• SOS Help button with up to 4 numbers for automatic dialling/txt
• Talking Keypad
• M4/T4 Hearing aid compatible
• Backlit display with large numbers and letters
• Strong vibration alert
• FM Radio
• One-touch memory keys for easy dialing
• 3G network
• Requires standard size SIM card or adapter.
12L x 6W x 1.4cms
Mobile Phone Battery
Wall 240V Charging adapter
Cradle Charger and cable
Functions include Talking Keys, Raised buttons, Bluetooth, Long Battery life, 2MP Camera,Inbuilt magnifier, FM Radio. Hearing Aid Compatible
Product Rating: (4.60)1. Mrs Lelliott from SA on 13/09/2017
I purchased this phone for my husband, so he could us it in an emergency. It has become his new best friend! It is easy to use and the voice is loud enough for him to hear. He has mastered the basic uses easily although he finds sending text messages a little difficult. Thank you - I have looked for a simple, easy to read and understand phone for some months without success until I saw it in your catalogue. A brilliant accessory for him, and now I can keep in touch when he leaves the house.2. Mrs Greenfield from NSW on 16/08/2017
Purchased this phone for my husband, who has trouble dealing with smartphones, small buttons and low audio, he is very happy with it.3. Mr Bonner from WA on 23/04/2017
Very pleased with my new phone, makes it so much easier for me all round. brilliant concept.4. Mrs Duane from VIC on 30/04/2017
Bought this for my elder sister. Has no problems but she is still learning about it5. Mrs Blackburn from SA on 8/03/2017
My husband seems to like the phone.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.