Sold OutChristmas Carol Mantel Clock SKU: MXCK
Christmas Carol Mantel Clock
This elegant clock plays Christmas songs on the hour and uses their names instead of numerals. 19 cm tall and powered by 3 x AA batteries (not included) it can be silenced at night.
Product Rating: (4.25)1. Mr Riddle from NSW on 5/12/2017
Very good.2. Ms Green from NSW on 19/11/2017
Love this little clock. Sound is not to harsh and loud.3. Mr Edwards from SA on 23/10/2017
Nice addition to Christmas items easy to set up but took about 3or 4 attempts before the silencer at night would work but then came on at 5am not 6am overall happy with it.4. Mr Bunney from QLD on 5/12/2017
This was great to hear all the Christmas songs being played each hour.5. Mrs Church from SA on 28/01/2017
Lovely for xmas6. Ms Lund from QLD on 2/01/2017
Lots of fun and i loved the fact that it didnt chime after 10pm and before 6am. Very clever !7. Ms Conron from VIC on 27/11/2016
So pleased with this clock. Especially like the fact I can enjoy the music during the day and have it silent while I sleep.8. Dulhunty from NSW on 24/11/2016
I haven't put batteries in yet, but it is very attractive. The backing looks a bit cheap/fragile, but given the price that is OK.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.