Aboriginal Design Melamine Plates Set of 4 SKU: ABORM
Aboriginal Design Tea Towel SKU: ABORC
Aboriginal Design Melamine Salad Servers SKU: ABORL
Aboriginal Print Mugs
View Colour Options
Aboriginal Design Melamine Plates Set of 4Aboriginal Design Tea TowelAboriginal Design Melamine Salad Servers
Warlukurlangu Artist’ Aboriginal Corporation is a fully Aboriginal owned art centre famous for its art and fine limited-edition prints. We have a selection of these prints in bone china mugs, cotton tea towels and melamine salad servers. Royalties from these products benefit the artist and their community. Choose from Ruth Stewart, Judy Watson and Otto Sims.
Product Rating: (4.67)1. Mrs Brooks from NSW on 7/05/2018
GREAT PRODUCT2. Ms Delaney-john from QLD on 10/01/2018
wonderful...simply wonderful product ..well received gift3. Mrs Garwood from NSW on 19/11/2017
I bought these Salad Servers to send to the UK, something unusual and Aussie, also fairly light to pack. Thank you4. Mrs Goode from QLD on 23/10/2017
Beautiful and original gift to send to friends or relatives overseas, and the proceeds go to the Aboriginal artists.5. Ms Kriss from TAS on 13/12/2016
Happy with the teaspoons. Happy to support the Warlukurlangu Artists' Corporation.6. Ms Kriss from TAS on 13/12/2016
Very happy with the quality of the mugs.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.