Poppy Kitchen/Tableware Range SKU: POPYE
The Poppies Collection Tea Range
To commemorate the Centenary of the First World War and the Anzac Legacy, The Poppies Collection bone china Tea Range has been designed exclusively for the Australian War Memorial in memory of those who died in war. The Flanders poppy is now an internationally recognised symbol of range, a selection of easy care cotton kitchenware.
Tea Cup & Saucer Holds 230ml POPYE0001
Teapot with Infuser Capacity 750ml POPYE0002
Sugar Bowl & Creamer POPYE0003
Coupe Mug Holds 350ml POPYE0004
Polypropylene Placemats (set of 4) POPYE0005
Polypropylene Coasters (set of 4) POPYE0006
Apron 88 x 72cm POPYE0007
Oven Glove 37 x 20cm POPYE0008
Tea Towel 70 x 50cm POPYE0009
Product Rating: (5.00)1. Mrs Shields from SA on 6/01/2017
Great gift2. Ms Heywood from VIC on 10/12/2016
Bright and well presented poppy collection in commemoration of First WW and Anzacs.3. Ms Rees from NSW on 27/02/2016
a great gift idea. Looks nice.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.