In StockDeluxe Sudoku Game SKU: DSUDK
A Sudoku-lover’s dream! - wooden board makes it even more fun
Imagine playing Sudoku without the frustration of crossings out, smudges and illegible numbers. This natural wood 24 x 24cm board makes it easy; simply fit one of the 100 printed puzzles beneath the removable grid and use the tiles to work out the solution. A great gift idea.
• 24 x 24cm board with drawer for storing tiles
• 81 large, double-sided number tiles
• 4 large, blank spare tiles
• 81 mini ‘thinking tiles’
• Solution booklet
24 x 24 x 5.5 cm
100 games ready to play with solution booklet
High quality wooden board with storage drawer
1 x Sudoku board with drawer
9 x 9 double sided big chips (1-9)
4 x spare blank big chips
9 x 9 mini "thinking tiles"
1 x Solution booklet
4 x spare blannk thinking tiles
100 x Printed games
1 x blank paper
Product Rating: (4.76)1. Mr Jones from WA on 1/05/2017
Exactly what I required and delivered promptly2. Mrs Monk from QLD on 28/02/2016
this was a present to my husband he is constantly seen completing another game3. Ms Bowen from WA on 24/02/2016
Delighted. No more eraser rubbish. Easy to see and read.4. Ms Leijen from NSW on 17/02/2016
It''s a great mental game. The whole thing is very stylish5. Mrs Bamber from NSW on 3/03/2015
I bought the Sudoku game as a birthday gift for a family friend that loves solving the puzzles.He generally buys the newspaper or sudoku books to follow his passion. He is thoroughly enjoying the Sudoku game.Its extremely well made and packs away neatly when required.The Sudoku game was an ideal birthday gift for a 65 year old.6. Mrs Bradfield from VIC on 24/08/2012
Great way to play Sudoku - plan to buy more to give as gifts This is a really good game, well presented. Could a clip be put on the drawer to prevent it from sliding out and spilling the contents.7. Mrs Barron from WA on 25/07/2012
Excellent for all Sudoku lovers. I bought this product for a young friend who was just "learning" sudoku & she was very excited to have been given it. I bought another for an "old" friend who was a legendary sudoku player! He was a little sceptical at first, because it was too simple! Now that he has arrived to the harder ones, he too is thrilled to have it. I'm so pleased to have found a gift to cover a wide age and experience range.8. Mrs Parsons from SA on 30/12/2011
A lot of fun in a box! Love the fact that it has the small tiles as well as the large ones, and also the two colours - which can be used as definite numbers and possibilites, then turned over when the possibilities become definite.9. Ms Copley from SA on 25/12/2011
The sheets being reusable is a great asset as well being a compact unit. Well what do I say. Not being a sudoku player I was really just buying on a whim, as I bought it for my sister, who is a sudoku fanatic, as a Chritmas gift. She is thrilled with her gift and has used it already and especially likes the idea of the sheets being reusable. Being a compact unit is also an asset keeping all the number tiles together.10. Mrs Martin from NSW on 7/10/2011
This is a great product The product is well designed and made. Fun to use and looks great. Would recommend it to anyone.11. Mrs Dobbin from WA on 4/10/2011
purchased as a gift I purchased this for a gift. The person thought it was wonderful and would keep him entertained for hours. We found this to be a great "One of a kind gift."12. Mrs Herremans from QLD on 2/10/2011
Great for a coffee table to play on the go. I found it is nice and compact and I am able to place it on the coffee table and when I go past I can have a little think and play :) I just wish the extra number pages could fit in the draw when not in use but other than that I love it :)13. Mrs Hawkins from QLD on 23/09/2011
good quality purchase I baught this as a present for a friend, for minding my dog while I was in hospital. Knowing that she plays sudoku in the paper I thought she would like it. She was thrilled! she had never had anything so 'special' very good quality and will last for years, and no doubt get much use. thankyou for yet another quality product14. Mrs Stubbings from VIC on 22/09/2011
No mess, easy to use, great for coffee table use Easy to use. We leave it as a coffee table piece and often find visitors of all ages playing Sudoko. Have given as a gift. Great idea15. Mr Ten Hoope from QLD on 21/09/2011
great gift bought it for my mum, she loves it. every time i see her she is using it.16. Mrs Krenn from NSW on 13/09/2011
Great Product,Well Made This is a great game and it is well made.It is great value for money.I love the drawer section where all the wooden tiles are stored, a great idea.I bought this game for my daughter who loves Sudoku.She loves it.A great product.I would buy more for gifts for family and friends.If you buy two of these games then children could race each other to see who finishes the game first,for a bit of added fun!I would recommend buying this game.17. Mrs Paull from QLD on 13/09/2011
Sudoku Game Gave it to my hubby and he is playing it every day. Very versatile and nicely finished. Best game he has ever had he says.18. Mrs Heck from QLD on 30/08/2011
Sudoku Board Bought this for my daughter's birthday. She loves Sudoku and this is really easy to take anywhere she wants to.19. Ms Duffell from NSW on 24/08/2011
Suduko This is a great game, It is all kept neat and tidy in its box, no need for pencils and rubbers. It is a great item to have sitting on the coffee table so you can add a tile when you pass by. I know my Dad will love the one I went him for his birthday, a great gift for the people who have everything...20. Mrs Whisker from QLD on 24/08/2011
Great to have at home or as a gift. If you enjoy Sudoku this is for you. We keep it on the coffee table and I can play it while watching TV. Great gift for friends who enjoy the game21. Mrs Ashley from NSW on 18/08/2011
Super product - will buy more for gifts I bought the original without a tray when they first came out. WOW - how good is this one. Great gift, and great for at home competitions if you have two. Well done...22. Mr Williams from WA on 4/08/2011
ouistanding I have taken this porduct on holidays, also used in bed and found easy to use, much better thav paper or book form.23. Mrs Seddon on 17/12/2012
Presentation looks great I purchased the sukudo as a Christmas gift and I believe the gentlman will be delighted with it.Dorothy24. Mrs Lamb from NSW on 1/10/2012
A new and different way to play Sudoku I really enjoy this product- it is good looking enough to be a permanent coffee table item. The small tiles are useful "thinking" tools. My only negative comment is that there are some printing errors on the sheets - some do not match up to the grid and one or two are unable to be completed because of errors. There are plenty of sheets so this is a minor irritation.25. Mrs Gleeson from QLD on 22/12/2011
BRAIN STIMULATING GAME Excellent game,good presentaton pack but would have been better if it had a lid to put over an unfinished game especially when children are around.26. Mrs Lewis from NSW on 5/12/2011
Great for travel The Deluxe Sudoku Game has been well thought out - it provides many games and is easy to use and great because you can take it anywhere27. Mrs Cobden from NSW on 10/10/2011
Sudoku game Excellent mind challenging game. Easy to use. Great time consumer.28. Mrs Cinitis from NSW on 22/09/2011
Bought as a gift We bought this product as a gift for a family member who LOVES it - is right into Sudoku and reckons its the best thing since sliced bread and uses it all the time.29. Mrs Pepper on 10/09/2011
Convenience of use I like the double sided feature of the tiles - black 'positive' and red 'could be'. The tiny tiles are a very good idea when a number is an unknown quantity and multiples can be used - but they can be difficult to handle as they are so small. Could be my fingers of course! It can also be left on a table as it looks quite nice. On the negative side, I found one piece that is just too big and doesn't fit into the square! Overall, it's a good product. Thanks Innovations.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.