LED Floor Lamp - Exclusive Offer!
24 bright LEDs, a magnifier, and a clip to hold your chart or pattern book, this floor lamp is the ultimate in comfort lighting. The LED technology and add-on features make it fabulously functional, but its stylish design means you have an attractive addition to your home interior.
• 24 bright LEDs provide greater lighting comfort and reduce eyestrain
• Repositionable 2X magnifier for all kinds of crafts
• Flexible goose neck for comfortable light positioning • Integrated touch on/off switch
• Operates with four AAA batteries (not included)
• ACDC adapter included
• Clip arm securely holds charts, patterns and instructions
• Durable low profile base
• Stands 130 cm high
Note: LEDs cannot be replaced.
Product Rating: (4.92)1. Mrs Heggers from WA on 2/07/2018
I am very pleased with my LED Floor Lamp. It provides me with just the right amount of light for my knitting and crochet. I take it with me to wherever I choose to sit in my home. It is light and portable.2. Mr Pritchard from WA on 11/01/2018
This is my second purchase of the same light, I love it! The light is bright and fantastic for my cross stitching, the clip extension is perfect for holding my colour key and chart. Whilst I don’t use the magnifier it is good to know it’s there just incase I need to see the finer details or working on higher count fabrics. I love that it has both a cord and battery power supply, so even if there is a cyclone or blackout I can quickly switch to the battery mode and voila, I can continue stitching with perfect light. Easy to put together, shipping was fast and priced reasonably well.3. Ms Allen from QLD on 6/05/2017
Light is really good. I have a visual impairment and having the light and magnifier separate works really well service and delivery excellent as always4. Mrs Di Vito from NSW on 1/05/2017
Product is excellent as described5. Ms Roberts from NSW on 18/04/2017
Excellent, this purchase was for my mother, she saw how good mine was and wanted the same one.6. Miss Reddie from VIC on 7/12/2016
Used this lamp for yrs now hence my recent purchase. Makes cross stitching so much easier. Would recommend to all your customers to get one7. Ms Dearden from VIC on 21/11/2016
This product is just great - really wonderful.8. Mr Featon from QLD on 13/11/2016
This item provides an excellent white light to work by the magnifier is quite adequate and the holding clip is most useful I highly reccomend this item.9. Ms Hansen from QLD on 26/10/2016
This has a nice bright light which is good for my knitting and also holds my Pattern extremely well, a nice solid base keeps this sturdy. I have the batteries on every night for a couple of hours and they are lasting well. I have also used the magnifier for threading needles. A very good investment and well worth the money.10. Ms Coveny from NSW on 22/07/2016
I love this item I bought this to help give me extra light when doing puzzles or reading and I can move it around from room to room can use batteries or power pack11. Ms Faint from NSW on 3/03/2015
Awesome product, fast delivery and excellent to deal with. Certainly going to purchase more.12. Mrs Wood from NSW on 5/12/2016
I received my order of the LED Floor Lamp with Magnifier & Clip and have found it to be a very good product and very easy to manipulate around, lighting is great for Fine Needlework and Embroidery. Thank you for this product.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.