A model that actually moves - spring driven engine!
Like an incredible 3-D jigsaw, the pieces of this train lock together without glue. When it’s complete, you’ll have an incredible, complex steam engine replica that looks stunning with parts that can actually move! Made from natural plywood, it measures 18.5H x 37W x 14D cm. It will make a wonderful decoration in your home or office – and imagine the satisfaction you’ll get from knowing you made it yourself!
37 W x 14 D x 18.5 H cm, 1.2 Kg
Hardware pack included.
Product Rating: (4.00)1. Mrs Roach from NSW on 12/08/2018
This product is a present which has not been delivered yet. From its description it sounds fine and I have bought another the Weasley House and it provided lots of fun for my grand daughters to complete and I expect this one will also provide some good entertainment for them and stretch their abilities into the bargain.2. Mr Spiridonos from VIC on 11/04/2018
Excellent kit and particularly satisfying in building and operating the model.3. Mr Stone from TAS on 4/11/2017
Looks very interesting and going to take concentration but will be enjoyable in the finish4. Mrs Watson from TAS on 29/06/2018
Have not opened as yet as it is a birthday present.5. Mr Smith from SA on 6/03/2018
Difficult to put together although the finished product was quite pleasing.6. Mr Gregory from QLD on 9/11/2017
My item received in good condition I enjoyed assembling it although sometimes it became difficult because of unclear explanations However with constant focus on instructions I was able to work out where some small pieces went It is now finished and although it does not work properly makes a great display7. Mr McMurray from QLD on 16/07/2018
Involves tedious work but product is satisfactory. Words in instructions would make assembly much easier.8. Miss White from WA on 8/07/2018
Difficult to pop out and not laser cut properly. Buy the good ones from model shops
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.