Aboriginal Design Salt & Pepper Set SKU: ABORF
Aboriginal Design Salt & Pepper Set
View Colour Options
Warlukurlangu Artist’ Aboriginal Corporation is a fully Aboriginal owned and governed art centre famous for its colourful acrylic paintings and fine limited-edition prints. We have a selection of these prints available in salt and pepper sets. Royalties from these products benefit the artist and their community. Choose from Stewart, Gibson and Gallagher designs.
Product Rating: (3.67)1. Mrs Walker from TAS on 4/09/2016
The salt and pepper set are a most attractive aboriginal design .They are a present to a friend . she will be delighted with them.2. Mrs Goyen from ACT on 13/09/2016
Smaller than I imagined but go perfectly with my aboriginal print tablecloth and serviettes.3. Mrs O'Davis from NSW on 20/08/2016
The aboriginal designed salt and pepper shakers were deceiving in the brochure. The design was good but the shakers were very very small. Too small for salt and pepper shakers. Very disappointing.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.