Get rid of lint and fuzz - your clothes will look like new!
Just a couple of wears may be enough to give some clothes the ‘fuzzies’ – the pilling that makes them look old before their time. Plugged into the mains or powered by 4 C batteries (not supplied) this 14H x 18.5W x 7D cm heavy duty shaver will simply whisk all that messy fluff away. With a removable lint holder, safety switch and blade cover it’s very safe, convenient and easy to use.
• Adaptor or batteries
• Ergonomic design.
• Safety Switch
• Easy empty pill bin
• Large shaving head
ABS & metal
18.5 W x 7. 2 D x 14.1 cm, 0.45 Kg
To install batteries, remove the fuzz bin by holding both sides and sliding it out of the device. Open the cover of the battery compartment and install 4C batteries and close the cover. Slide the fuzz bin back into the shaver. Please install the 4C batteries as displayed in the battery compartment.
Product Rating: (4.55)1. Mrs Findlay from NSW on 1/07/2018
This product is everything you claim .It does the job perfectly and saves me a lot of time getting rid of unsightly pilling on my clothes. The Shaver is so easy to use and very easy to clean.I would recommend this Shaver to anyone.2. Mrs Heaton from NSW on 15/12/2017
I love this fabric shaver albeit they only last around 6 months but I use it a lot, so I always buy 2 at a time.3. Mrs Anderson from NSW on 9/12/2017
I love the fabric shaver.4. Mrs Stewart from NSW on 18/09/2017
All products purchased though Innovations has been prompt, of high quality and reasonably priced.5. Mrs Maddison from VIC on 19/07/2017
I purchased this product some time ago and I was so impressed that I ordered one for a friend. It is so easy to use and so effective on the piling on garments that they come up like brand new.6. Mrs Fennelly from NSW on 2/07/2017
The fabric shaver was just what I wanted, easy to use and the fabric is like new. Most impressive7. Mrs Harris from TAS on 26/06/2017
These are always useful and do a good job of renewing clothes that have been rubbed up with wear. They remove the pills and fluff from garments easily and make them look like new8. Mrs Isberg from NSW on 30/05/2017
Excellent.9. Mrs Senn from WA on 26/03/2017
I have had one of these for a number of years. Have bught one for my daughter and the latest one was for a 90 year old lady who had borrowed mine to depill three of her beautiful hand knitted vests. She was so thrilled with the result she wanted to buy one!10. Miss Hilditch from QLD on 4/02/2017
what a mighty machine11. Mr Brown from NSW on 13/09/2016
Works well, good value.12. Mr Barley from WA on 24/07/2016
Really well constructed , easy to use and empty. A great little machine, just what I wanted13. Ms Black from NSW on 20/07/2016
Fantastic. really works. I was really surprised at how well it works14. Mrs Butler from WA on 20/07/2016
A very efficient little machine. Should have bought one ages ago.15. Mrs Hughes from NSW on 19/07/2016
I am very pleased with this product, it works well, the fact that you can either use batteries or power is wonderful, as I prefer to use power as the appliance does not lose power.16. Mrs McKay from QLD on 28/06/2016
Very good and works well. Have used it on fabric lounge, clothing and some pilling on carpet. Impressed.17. Mrs Robinson from QLD on 18/05/2016
this is the best lint shaver I have ever had. So easy to use, does a great job.18. Mrs Turvey from QLD on 27/11/2013
Lightweight, easy to use Bought this for a specific garment and am now enjoying using it on other items. What looked old and tatty now looks new again.19. Mrs Betteridge from NSW on 23/07/2013
powerful and does the job Over the years I have had many battery powered fabric shavers which have performed with limited success. When I saw this one featured in the catalogue I thought "okay, one last try". I have been very happy with this shaver, as it is mains powered it does not slow down and does the job beautifully, very happy with it.20. Mrs Dyson from NSW on 4/08/2012
The handle is really great for gripping. glides over fabric, is comfortable to hold & lightweight.21. Ms Colliver from SA on 27/07/2012
Ergonomic, easy to use and de-fuzzes extremely effectively I am delighted with this fabric shaver, and wish I had known about it years ago! It has easily rejuvinated 5 jumpers today - they now look close to new! It works far better than the much smaller battery only operated shaver that I have struggled with for years. The ac adaptor is a bonus. Totally worth the investment.22. Mrs Greening from WA on 23/07/2012
a fantastic little invention Years ago I purchased one of these that only ran on batteries, I still have the original unit and the original batteries. It still works well.. More recently I purchased one that uses batteries and electricity for myself and then last month I purchased another one for my daughter in law. We all are very impressed with the product and recommend it to friends and family. We call it the "clothes mower" Money well spent23. Mrs Jones from NSW on 15/07/2012
Product really does what it is supposed to do! Great product - really does remove lint etc from garments - easy to use for older arthritic hands.24. Mrs Ambry from VIC on 20/02/2012
Fantastic product After been frustrated with an alternative product using batteries and for ever having to be recharge or replace. I was quite impressed with this electric fabric shaver. I have the best keep clothing, table cloths, rugs and cousins. I am the envy of all my friends. The truth is I was so impressed I purchased this item as a gift.25. Mrs Leak from VIC on 10/11/2011
being electric and battery is great fabric shaver works well and being electric and battery is very handy26. Mr Javier from VIC on 10/11/2011
I love this great product, I should have bought this long time ago, very useful! Gently removes fluff and lint. Clothes looks new and fresh is a must to have it!27. Mrs Edwards from NSW on 9/11/2011
Flanalette sheets and pyjamas had become pilled Since using the fabric shaver they are looking good. I have used it on several other fabrics and have found it to also work well on them.28. Mrs McKie from VIC on 8/10/2017
Covers a large area so job done quickly! Anything to save time is a good thing.29. Miss Varris from WA on 2/10/2017
A nice large unit that is easy to use and brings your clothes back to life and saving money in the process.30. Mrs Robson from NSW on 2/10/2017
I find this lint remover really easy to hold and it does actually remove the lint, not totally but much more than other removers I have used. Very pleased.31. Mrs Simmonds from NSW on 18/09/2017
This product is very efficient really easy to operate the only thing is I found it difficult to insert the batteries but that may just have been me.32. Mr Lehrke from NSW on 19/07/2017
Works great.33. Mrs Porzig from VIC on 13/03/2017
I found this very good but the pills need to be fairly long for the product to remove them, small pills would not be removed, but I generally am happy with it.34. Ms Cox from VIC on 24/02/2016
Good size, gets the job done quickly.35. Ms Rogers from VIC on 26/11/2012
fabric shaver I like this item. Had one before only available with batteries.It lasted quite a while until the turn on switch failed. It got a lot of use so am hoping to get the same from my new one.36. Mrs Browne from WA on 30/03/2017
Only used it once was quite happy with it.37. Mr Scott from SA on 7/03/2013
works extremely well It does the job that it was designed for, very well!38. Mrs Scott from NSW on 10/07/2012
Does not remove fluff or lint well A very disappointing product - Battery only one , superior in removing fluff and lint from clothes - Bulky with cord and stand etc. takes more room to store
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.