In StockStainless Steel Pegs Set SKU: SSPG
The best pegs ever? - they’re made from stainless steel!
These pegs could be the last you ever buy! 6.5cm long and made from stainless steel they won’t rust, rot, snap or fall apart. They hold your clothes firmly on the line yet their gentle grip makes them safe to use on delicate fabrics. They come in a pack of 80 so you’ll have enough for the weekly wash – and they even look very stylish. Perfect!
6.3 W x 3.2 D x 1.4 H cm
Set of 80 pegs.
Product Rating: (4.37)1. Ms Chapman from QLD on 9/10/2017
Good pegs.2. Ms Petersen from QLD on 6/09/2017
The pegs are brilliant never have to buy pegs again3. Miss Emin from VIC on 19/07/2017
I was so impressed that I bought a whole quantity to give as presents to my friends and relatives.4. Mrs Pittendrigh from NSW on 9/07/2017
They are better than excellent and no more continual breaking of plastic pegs5. Mrs Harlow from NSW on 28/05/2017
I cannot comment myself as I gave the pegs to my 2 daughters, apparently they are happy with them.6. Ms Thompson from NSW on 7/05/2017
These pegs were a surprise gift for my lovely Mum - she's very happy with them! Of course, rust-proof pegs are ideal for rainy Melbourne.7. Ms Axten from VIC on 18/03/2017
Very good. These do all that is advertised.8. Mrs Mizrahi from VIC on 22/02/2017
Great product, highly recommended A+9. Ms Duffin from VIC on 13/02/2017
Easy to use they don't break, fabulous.10. Mrs Wain from WA on 13/11/2016
These are fantastic and are so strong.11. Mrs Neumann from TAS on 26/10/2016
Very strong and their is an extra grip depth which is also great to hold craft work!12. Mrs Hensing from SA on 26/09/2016
Easy grip, very good!13. Mrs Sing from VIC on 21/09/2016
Excellent14. Mr Laney from NSW on 20/07/2016
The purchase was for a gift and the recipient was very pleased with them.15. Mr Anderson from NSW on 28/06/2016
Best pegs ever. They hold better than I expected and are clean and gentle with delicate items16. Mrs ellis from WA on 24/02/2016
I dont use them for the line, but i do use them for holding things together.Brilliant17. Mrs Langford from SA on 24/02/2016
Excellent product.worth waiting for.j18. Mr Mai from NSW on 25/08/2015
The pegs look good and never rust being stainless steel.No breakage like the plastic pegs.I like it very much.Cheers19. Mrs Fazey from QLD on 24/08/2015
these are just what I was looking for strong and hold the clothes firmly20. Mr Branson from VIC on 24/08/2015
I have an enclosed clothesline on my large back patio, but my good lady has rotting wooden pegs and perishing plastic pegs. The new stainless pegs are fantastic and look great looking for something that is usually overlooked.21. Mr King from WA on 22/08/2015
So far, great alternative to plastic pegs, that eventually break down. Just remember that being metal, could be HOT to handle, as I have found. Not really an issue.22. Mr Winkler from NSW on 21/08/2015
cheers alf23. Mrs Dudley from NT on 15/07/2015
I have been using these pegs for around two months now and can say that this is a great product. The pegs are good quality, easy to use and have firm but not harsh grip on the clothes. I highly recommend these24. Mr Mcmahon from NSW on 12/07/2015
I first saw these in a catalogue in the UK a while ago so was very delighted to see them arrive here. Seems a lot of people were just as delighted because they sold out very quickly. I purchased a set for myself and a friend and we are both delighted with them. They hold well as long as the grips are on the line at each end of the hanging item and cope with a firm breeze through the sheets and towels.25. Mrs Morris from QLD on 15/05/2015
Just received them and have used them on the towels. The towels actually stayed on the line in a strong wind. They are so excellent and I would recommend them to everyone. I may even get a second set when they come on again to put away for later one. Thank you26. Mr Kelleher from QLD on 12/06/2017
I found the stainless steel pegs very good to use, so easy to open and should last a long time and best of all no marks left on the clothes where the wooden ones did.27. Mrs Blaikie from QLD on 5/06/2017
So far pegs are working fine. A little bit stiff to beging with but doing the job ok.28. Miss Peters from VIC on 30/04/2017
Great for use in the sun. My other pegs disintegrated with UV exposure.29. Mrs Morris from NSW on 25/03/2017
Great pegs. They have lived up to their description. No mildew and, to date, no rust. Retain a little heat on a very hot day but still easy to use.30. Mr Millard from SA on 15/03/2017
The pegs work very well and the concept is excellent - except that the ends where they have to be squeezed to open could be a little longer to give more leverage for older, weaker hands. My wife cannot use them easily.31. Mrs Walkden from TAS on 11/09/2016
These pegs are mainly stainless, but have a little plastic white section which grips the clothes line. They grip quite nicely, but I have only used them once so far, so don''t know how long they will last.32. Mrs Devine from NSW on 22/07/2016
The pegs are excellent with heavy garments like Jeans but do tend to slip on very light material.33. Mr Malt from QLD on 19/07/2016
good value product34. Mrs Simpson from TAS on 19/07/2016
Nice looking peg but not as strong a grip as expected If used on a thin line the end pad has to grip directly onto the the line to stop the clothes sliding along & bunching up, then if it is windy they come off. After being left out on the washing line for 7 months the pegs are starting to show rust coloured stains35. Mrs Evans from VIC on 22/02/2016
The pegs are excellent for heavier items,they are great the way you can push them eadily along the clothes line,they don''t rust in fact seem to be unaffected by the weather36. Mrs Bedwell from NSW on 24/08/2015
My stainless steel pegs are doing a very good job and easy to use.37. Ms Leske from VIC on 19/09/2017
They are bit smaller than thought and grip is hard to gets placed onto articles !!38. Mrs Gaulke from VIC on 19/02/2017
Have seen better.39. Mrs Frohling from NSW on 21/07/2016
haven''t used the pegs yet as we have had too much wet weather to be able to use them yet.40. Ms Allen from QLD on 19/07/2016
A couple have broken but all in all a decent item41. Mrs Scharff from NSW on 28/06/2016
Well made but I though that they could be a bit longer. Will have to see if they stand the test of time.42. Mrs Harmsen from QLD on 15/07/2015
Average. These were not as easy to use as I thought they might be but I use them now to seal bags that have been opened in the freezer and they are fine for that as they are not as tall as normal pegs.43. Mrs Mackinnon from WA on 2/07/2017
These pegs are very disappointing. They do not hold the washing on the line, the clothes "bunch" up. I have gone back to my normal pegs. They were not cheap to purchase, so a waste of my money. I was expecting so much more.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.