Cavalier Stevia Range SKU: STEVA
Cavalier Stevia Range
The sweetness in Cavalier Chocolate originates from steviol glycosides. These glycosides are extracted from the Stevia plant, a small green herb, originating from Paraguay. The sweetness agent is much sweeter than sugar but contains very few calories.
Cavalier Stevia Pralines 200g
Enjoy these premium Cavalier Stevia chocolates. Each box contain a variation of 5 Milk and 5 Dark assorted Belgium Pralines. Flavours include Dark Raspberry and Milk Banana. Each box contains 100g each.
Cavalier Stevia Seashells
250g A twin pack of premium Belgian milk chocolate sea shells with a hazelnut cream filling and all the goodness of stevia. Why not keep one for yourself and give another as a gift. Each box contains 125g each.
Product Rating: (5.00)1. Ms Rokesky from VIC on 27/11/2016
Very nice2. Ms Rokesky from VIC on 27/11/2016
Very nice3. Mr Merrington from NSW on 27/11/2016
Nice and tasty
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.