Safe T Card Wallet SKU: SAFTA
Safe T Card Wallet
View Colour Options
Secure your card data from cyber thieves. Safe T Card Wallet features a nano-thin RFID blocking aluminium shield that prevents scanners from accessing your personal data. Slim and compact, its clever design holds up to 24 cards including money. Black or brown.
Product Rating: (4.57)1. Mrs Tennant from TAS on 8/01/2018
Just the right size for small handbag2. Mrs Dangerfield from WA on 20/11/2017
I bought one for my husband and my son liked it so much I bought one for him. Perfect for back pocket.3. Mrs Simpson from QLD on 19/11/2017
My husband was very pleased4. Mrs Adams from TAS on 19/11/2017
Just what I wanted! Although larger than my previous wallet it fits into my back pocket, holds all my cards and has room to carry notes.5. Ms Glanville from NSW on 26/05/2017
These. Are great. I no longer need rummage through my handbags looking for my cards.thanks.6. Mrs Griffin from NSW on 7/01/2017
Love it7. Mrs Rowell from QLD on 4/01/2017
My husband asked for one for Christmas, just the order he wanted.8. Mrs Tolcher from SA on 14/11/2016
Cards stay in there very securely. It is not bulky so doesn't take up much space in my handbag & would be suitable to be used in pockets.9. Mrs McCulloch from QLD on 17/10/2016
I purchased this wallet for my husband and he thinks it is great. He can keep all of his cards safely in his pocket as the wallet fits so well.10. Mrs Hayward from NSW on 26/09/2016
Bought as a present, seems like it should be good nice and thin with plenty of slots.11. Ms McQuirk from QLD on 4/09/2016
I am very happy with my order I received in quite quickly.12. Miss Williamson from VIC on 4/09/2016
To all at innovations I am most happy with the safe card wallet I put my cards in place as soon as I received it in the mail. For years i have had a plastic cover and I had asked a carer to get one for me as the plastic was all torn then I received an email wit showing the wallet. Thank you innovations.13. Mrs Percey from TAS on 24/08/2016
Ideal!14. Mrs Elphinstone from NSW on 24/08/2016
Fits neatly in your pocket15. Mrs Elliott from NSW on 17/04/2018
Product as described. Only fault a little large and for that reason only gave 4 stars. Second wallet of this type I have had and when it wears out will gladly buy another.16. Mrs Smith from NSW on 2/01/2018
Great product. Holds numerous cards and also bank notes and is quite thin as advertised. Husband is pleased with this.17. Mr Lehrke from NSW on 20/08/2017
Care must be taken that money does not fall out. May be a fastening flap to contain money section could be considered18. Mr Ravenscroft from WA on 13/12/2016
The safe t card wallet is exactly what I wanted. Plenty of card slots and fits all my pockets perfectly without bulkiness. Room for notes but no wasted coin pockets or zippers.19. Mrs Campbell from NSW on 12/09/2016
The Safe T Card Wallet was received as a present for my partner. He likes it very much as it is really flat in his pocket. Even to sit down it does not bulge anywhere and dig him in the buttocks. Fitted all of his cards in very nicely plus his paper money. Good choice and good for value.20. Mr Long from QLD on 23/11/2016
Easy to use, convenient to carry. Great peace of mind.21. Mrs Danks on 10/10/2016
These were returned a few days ago as the picture in the catalogue gave a different concept to the size than the actual item, maybe a size should be added to save the unnecessary expense of purchase and return of the item. They are a good idea, but need to be big enough to go in a mans pocket and small enough for a ladies handbag. Generally I have always been satisfied with all the items I have bought through Innovations over many years.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.