Norwegian Jewel - 9 night Australian explorer cruise SKU: MNC002
No passport needed, cruise Australia!
Sydney - Eden - Burnie - Melbourne - Kangaroo Island - Adelaide - Sydney
Experience Southern Australia on Norwegian Cruise Lines’ Norwegian Jewel. The most recent ship to call Australia home. As well as offering some of the largest suites at sea, there are staterooms to accommodate every style. When it comes to entertainment, this ship’s filled with excitement: 16 dining options, 15 bars and nightclubs and that’s just the beginning.
Tour Departs 14 Dec 2017
Offer valid until 31/10/17
View full details here
4 simple steps to make one day today
1. Buy your holiday voucher with the option of 5 easy monthly payments
2. We will contact you to confirm your departure dates
3. Book your preferred dates within 30 days or we’ll give your money back
4. Enjoy your holiday!
14th Dec 2017 Sydney Depart 18:45
Sydney's harbour is the hub from which there's much to see and do. You'll want to explore this area, home of the iconic Opera House. Admire the skyline, swim at a harbour beach or cross the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Want to see surfing? Grab your sunblock and towel and spend the day on world-famous Bondi Beach, or take a scenic walk on the coast from Bondi to Coogee Beach. The Rocks district is a shopper's mecca offering a wide variety of goods, from woodcrafts and unique art to outback fashions.
15th Dec 2017 Eden Arrive 08:00 - Depart 16:00
The town's name reflects what you will indeed find in Eden - a beautiful natural wonderland. Situated on the rugged coastline of Australia's New South Wales, Eden is nestled among national parks, wilderness areas and enticing beaches. It's considered one of Australia's best locations for oyster farming, so bring your appetite. Eden and its surrounding landscapes offer an abundance of outdoor activities on the water and by land.
16th Dec 2017 Burnie (Tasmania) Arrive 09:00 - Depart 17:00
A community of artisans on the northwest coast of Tasmania, Burnie has long a history as a community that makes things, with locally crafted European-style cheeses, fine papers, ceramics and single-malt whisky. Surrounded by accessible wilderness areas, in Burnie you can still get a glimpse of little penguins and the platypus, a duck-billed mammal, in the wild. The vibrant shopping district spills onto the beach where you can sit down at a café and watch the world slow down for a little while.
17th Dec 2017 Melbourne Arrive 07:00 - Depart 20:00
Once the richest city in the world thanks to a gold rush, Melbourne is Australia's cultural capital with striking architecture, chic galleries and boutiques. Wave at a wallaby or get close to a koala at a wildlife park. Feel closer to the land on a ride on the Puffing Billy steam locomotive through the mountains and countryside. Back in the city, explore a different culture and visit Chinatown - the oldest one in the West.
18th Dec 2017 At Sea
19th Dec 2017 Kangaroo Island Arrive 08:00 - Depart 20:00
Kangaroos, koalas, wallabies and fur seals and are some of the residents you may encounter while visiting Australia's third largest island. In addition to diverse wildlife, Kangaroo Island features diverse landscapes for exploration and numerous outdoor adventures and relaxation. The island is also home to anglers and farmers that produce gourmet foods that shouldn't be missed. You'll come for the wildlife and natural beauty and stay for the local arts and cuisine.
20th Dec 2017 Adelaide Arrive 07:00 - Depart 19:00
Tucked along the coast of Gulf St. Vincent, Adelaide is South Australia's cosmopolitan capital. While touring the city's renown museums or attending one of its many vibrant festivals, be sure to visit Tandanya - Australia's oldest Aboriginal-owned and managed multi-arts centre - to learn about the region's original inhabitants. Wine enthusiasts shouldn't leave without tasting Australia's best known wine, Grange, which is made right in Adelaide.
21st Dec 2017 At Sea
22nd Dec 2017 At Sea
23rd Dec 2017 Sydney Arrive 06:00
As the namesake of our "Jewel Class" cruise ships, you can bet Norwegian Jewel has got it all. As well as offering some of the largest suites at sea, there are staterooms to accommodate every style. When it comes to entertainment, this ship's filled with excitement: 16 dining options, 15 bars and nightclubs and that's just the beginning. Get ready for an adventure of a lifetime!
Accessibility / special needs
Norwegian Cruise Line has a dedicated team of experienced professionals who are available to assist guests with disabilities and other challenges before, during and even after your cruise. Please ask us for more information.
Travelling with children
Experience an unforgettable family holiday with Norwegian Cruise Line®. From dodgeball to cupcake decorating, there are lots of activities all over our ships for every age group. Plus, kids can learn to juggle at Circus School in Splash Academy and teens have the coolest themed parties in Entourage - our complimentary youth programmes. These are the moments you'll remember.
Serving a wide variety of culinary delights to please every palate, our complimentary dining options include two main dining rooms, a help-yourself buffet and a variety of casual cafés, grills and on-the-go choices. Plus, our Main Dining Rooms offer a menu that changes daily, Chef's Signature Dishes and carefully selected wine recommendations, guaranteeing a different culinary adventure with every visit.
Enjoy a night of gastronomic proportions at one of our many specialty restaurants. Sip your favourite cocktail as you select from choice cuts of Certified Angus Beef® at Cagney's Steakhouse. Enjoy delicious pasta made with the freshest ingredients inside our rustic and chic Italian eatery, La Cucina. Or savour French cuisine at Le Bistro. No matter what you choose, our specialty dining options feature the tastes you'll crave.
Inside Guarantee (IX)
As our lowest available rate for this category, a Sail Away Inside stateroom guarantees you'll receive an Inside stateroom or better! Your stateroom may be on any deck and assigned up to one day prior to embarkation.
Ocean View Guarantee (OX)
As our lowest available rate for this category, a Sail Away Oceanview stateroom guarantees you'll receive an Oceanview stateroom or better! Please note that the view may be fully obstructed, partially obstructed, porthole or picture window. Your stateroom may be on any deck and assigned up to one day prior to embarkation.
Balcony Guarantee (BX)
As our lowest available rate for this category, a Sail Away Balcony stateroom guarantees you'll receive a Balcony stateroom or better! Please note that the view from your balcony may be fully obstructed or partially obstructed. Your stateroom may be on any deck and assigned up to one day prior to embarkation.
All shipboard main meals (excluding specialty restaurants)
All port and government charges
Prepaid Service Charges
Specialty Restaurant Cover Charge
Product Rating: (0.00)
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.