China Yangtze River Cruise 6 day tour including flights SKU: MSN008
Explore multiple Chinese provinces without worrying about packing and unpacking.
Explore multiple Chinese provinces without worrying about packing and unpacking. Discover the beauty of China as you cruise the majestic Yangtze River. With state of the art facilities and cabins, you will visit once-in-a-lifetime sites that will become memories you will cherish forever. WANT TO MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR TRIP? ADD ON the ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE and pay nothing further. check out our Highlights for more info on what is included in the All Inclusive Package. Extend your stay and add on Beijing on our CHINA 10 NIGHT TOUR!
Multiple departure dates available in 2017 & 2018
Offer valid until 15/11/17
View full details here
4 simple steps to make one day today
1. Buy your holiday voucher with the option of 5 easy monthly payments
2. We will contact you to confirm your departure dates
3. Book your preferred dates within 30 days or we’ll give your money back
4. Enjoy your holiday!
Day 1 - CHENGDU ARRIVAL
Domestic transfer to Chengdu. Upon arrival at the Chengdu International Airport you will be greeted by your tour guide and transferred to your hotel. The remaining time of the day is free for your individual activities. Get a good night’s sleep in your hotel ahead of your journey tomorrow.
Optional Activities - Visit the Panda Sanctuary & Hot Pot Dinner (This activity is included in the All Inclusive Package)
Famous for its breeding program and home of the Giant Pandas and their gorgeous cousins, the Red Pandas, tour the Chengdu Panda Sanctuary. Price includes transport to and from the sanctuary, entrance fee, traditional Sichuan hotpot dinner and English-speaking guide.
Day 2 - CHENGDU- YICHANG
Domestic transfer from Chengdu to Yichang. Upon arrival, you will board the Yangtze River Cruise ship and begin your memorable 4-night cruise down the Yangtze River. (Breakfast)
Day 3 - YANGTZE RIVER CRUISE - THREE GORGES DAM
Start the morning with a Thai Chi lesson on board in the presence of the beautiful Three Gorges Dam. Spend your day out on an optional excursion or relax on board the cruise ship. This evening you will return to the ship and attend the Captain’s Welcome Banquet and enjoy the evening entertainment with a Chinese dancing ball. (Breakfast, lunch, dinner)
Optional Activity - Three Gorges Dam Site (This activity is included in the All Inclusive Package)
The Three Gorges Dam Site is one of the largest construction projects undertaken by mankind and is the biggest hydropower project in the world.
Optional Activity - Tribe of the Three Gorges (This activity is included in the All Inclusive Package)
You may also want to visit the Tribe of the Three Gorges, the only large scenic spot that has not been influenced by the Three Gorges Dam project, which showcases the abundant Ba Culture and Shu Culture.
Day 4 - YANGTZE RIVER CRUISE - LESSER THREE GORGES
Today, you may choose to embark on the exciting optional excursions or opt for a leisure day on board the ship. The afternoon will see you continuing to cruise into the western section of Xiling Gorge. (Breakfast, lunch dinner)
Optional Activity - Lesser Three Gorges (This activity is included in the All Inclusive Package)
Explore the Lesser Three Gorges, a shining pearl hidden in remote mountains. You will leave your cruise ship and board smaller vessels to sail through the narrower and breathtaking Lesser Three Gorges region, lined by sheer cliffs and mountains. Along the Yangtze River, you will appreciate the beauty of the Qutang Gorge and Wu Gorge and visit the ancient plank road, Mengliang Stairway and the Hanging Coffins.
Optional Activity - White Emperor City (This activity is included in the All Inclusive Package)
You may also choose the optional excursion to visit the White Emperor City, an ancient temple that is located atop Baidi Mountain on the northern bank of the Yangtze River in Fengjie County.
Day 5 - YANGTZE RIVER CRUISE - FENGDU GHOST CITY
Today you will pass through the mountains of Eastern Sichuan. Participate in the optional excursion or relax by the pool, pamper yourself with a massage and make the most of the last full day on your ship. Tonight, enjoy the farewell dinner and pack your bags in preparation for disembarking tomorrow. (Breakfast, lunch dinner)
Optional Activity– Fengdu Ghost City (This activity is included in the All Inclusive Package)
Today’s optional excursion is the Fengdu Ghost City to see why it’s regarded as the “City of Ghosts.” The temples built on Ming Mountain depict the punish instruments and demon paintings, demonstrating the Chinese people’s imagination of hell.
Day 6 - DEPART CHONGQING
Today you will be transferred to the airport for your flight home or you may choose to extend your stay and continue to explore the mesmerising cities of China, including: Beautiful Beijing, sensational Shanghai and of course, the home of the Terracotta Warriors, historic Xi’an. Click here to check out our CHINA 10 NIGHT TOUR!
The Yangtze Gold Cruise fleet has been designed with concepts and technology that you might expect to see on an ocean cruise.
The ship has a capacity of 570 passengers, is 24 metres wide and 150 metres long. Yangtze Gold Cruise ship contains 181 luxury cabins which are 24m2 and some have a private balcony.
Large two-tier Movie Theatre,
A hydraulic pressure lifting chimney and retractable sunshades
Retail pedestrian street in the centre of the ship containing luxury stores, a supermarket of local products, a dessert shop and even a coffee bar.
The Preferred Airline Partners for the China, India & Vietnam tours are Sichuan Airlines, China Eastern Airlines and China Southern Airlines. Other airline partners may be substituted to accommodate specific date requirements and/ or scheduling at SNA Tours discretion.
Your Land accommodation is 4 to 5 star rating. Your accommodation name will be provided to you a week before travel.
China 6 day tour Deal INCLUDES:
Most meals on the cruise which include a full buffet with Eastern choices (Please note first night of cruise does not include your meal however it is included when you add on our ALL INCLUSIVE Package)
The Preferred Airline Partners for the China tours are Sichuan Airlines, China Eastern Airlines and China Southern Airlines. Other airline partners may be substituted to accommodate specific date requirements and/ or scheduling at SNA Tours
Internal transfers and Tipping
River Cruise with 4 Nights accommodation
Sightseeing admission fees and included entertainment and cultural activities.
Meal on the first night of cruise - but can purchased if requested)
Anything of a personal nature, laundry and anything listed as optional on your tour itinerary.
Itinerary excursions: The Three Gorges Dam, Lesser Three Gorges, Fengdu Ghost City or Shibaozhai.
Make the most of your trip by opting for the ALL INCLUSIVE Package & pay nothing further*!
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE includes:
Panda Sanctuary excursion and Hot Pot Dinner
Crusie drink package (While on the ship, for the duration of the cruise, you can purchase this drinks package and have All-you-can-drink local beer + 1 bottle of wine or All-you-can-drink local beer + 6 cocktails)
VIP Dining Room Upgrade on the cruise
Lesser Three Gorges excursion
Three Gorges Dam Site excursion
Fengdu Ghost City excusion
Three Gorges Tribe excursion
White Emperor City excursion
Want to talk it through? Our My Discoveries Travel Team are on hand to help you in your travel arrangements. Call us on 1300 404 606
Product Rating: (0.00)
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.