China Yangtze River Cruise and Bejing 10 day incl flights SKU: MSN009
Back by popular demand!
Explore multiple Chinese provinces without worrying about packing and unpacking. Discover the beauty of China in style as you cruise the majestic Yangtze River. With state of the art facilities and luxurious cabins, you will visit once-in-a-lifetime sites that will become memories you’ll cherish forever.
International flight from Australia
and internal China flights included
Superior quality accommodation in Chengdu
4 nights Yangtze river cruise with most meals
Select meals and excursions included
Single traveler price available
Multiple departure dates available in 2017 & 2018
Offer valid until 15/11/17
View full details here
4 simple steps to make one day today
1. Buy your holiday voucher with the option of 5 easy monthly payments
2. We will contact you to confirm your departure dates
3. Book your preferred dates within 30 days or we’ll give your money back
4. Enjoy your holiday!
Day 1 - Chongqing arrival
Begin your journey with your international flight to Chongqing. Upon arrival at the Chongqing International Airport you will be greeted by your tour guide and transferred to Yichang for your memorable 4-night cruise down the Yangtze River. Meals Inflight
Day 2 - Yangtze River Cruise - Three Gorges Dam
Activities include a morning Tai Chi lesson and an optional shore excursion to the Three Gorges Dam Site.The Three Gorges Dam Site is one of the largest construction projects undertaken by mankind and is the biggest hydropower project in the world. You may also want to visit the Tribe of the Three Gorges, the only large scenic spot that has not been influenced by the Three Gorged Dam project, which showcase the abundant Ba Culture and Shu Culture. This evening you will return to the ship and attend the Captain’s Welcome Banquet and enjoy the evening entertainment with a Chinese dancing ball.Meals: Breakfast / Lunch/ Dinner
Day 3 - Yangtze river cruise - Lesser Three Gorges
Enjoy a shore excursion to Lesser Three Gorges - a shinning pearl hidden in remote mountains. You will leave your cruise ship and board smaller vessels to sail through the narrower and breathtaking Lesser Three Gorges region, lined by sheer cliffs and mountains. Along the Yangtze River you will appreciate the beauty of the Qutang Gorge and Wu Gorge and visit the ancient plank road, Mengliang Stairway and the Hanging Coffins. You may also want to visit the White Emperor City, an ancient temple that is located atop Baidi Mountain on the northern bank of the Yangtze River in Fengjie County. You will then return to the ship and continue sailing into the western section of Xiling Gorge.Meals: Breakfast / Lunch/ Dinner
Day 4 - Yangtze river cruise - Fengdu Ghost City
Visit the Fengdu Ghost City to see why it’s regarded as the “City of Ghosts”. The temples built on Ming Mountain depict the punish instruments and demon paintings, demonstrating the Chinese people’s imagination of hell. Return to the ship and continue to pass through the mountains of Eastern Sichuan. Tonight enjoy the farewell dinner and pack your bags in preparation for disembarking tomorrow. Meals: Breakfast / Lunch/ Dinner
Day 5 - Chongqing - Beijing Transfer to Beijing.
Upon arrival at the airport you will be met by your tour guide and transferred to your hotel. Take some time to relax and prepare for your full day tour tomorrow. Meals: Breakfast
Day 6 - Beijing - Tiananmen Square - Forbidden City
Begin your day with your buffet breakfast, featuring a large selection of Asian and Western cuisine. You will then set out with your trip leader to discover Beijing’s imperial treasures. Stand in Tiananmen Square, one of the largest and grandest public plazas in the world. Enter the imposing walls of the Forbidden City, once the exclusive domain of the Ming Dynasty, for an extensive tour through this vast complex. Afterwards, visit the Silk Factory Outlet to learn about silk, the very trade item which started the famous Silk Road, and its delicate manufacturing process.Meals: Breakfast/ Dinner
Day 7 - Beijing - The Great Wall of China
2008 Olympic Games Sites Travel into the rugged mountain landscapes north of the city to the magnificent Great Wall of China. Once on top of this ancient defensive structure, you’ll find that some sections are quite steep, but the views are magnificent and the experience is truly unforgettable. You will then learn about Jade, China’s most precious and celebrated stone, and its manufacturing process at the largest Jade factory in Beijing. Furthermore, you will visit the 2008 Olympic Games Sites including the Bird’s Nest and Water Cube. Afterwards you will head back to the city to enjoy an oriental foot massage before returning to the hotel.Meals: Breakfast / Lunch
Day 8 - Beijing - Temple of Heaven
Start your day with a morning Tai Chi practice in the Temple of Heaven. Tai Chi is an internal martial art system which places emphasis on the development and control of Chi (consciousness) energy within the body. Afterwards, you will experience a traditional Chinese Tea Ceremony while sampling China’s locally-favoured brews at a Tea House. Meals: Breakfast/ Lunch
Day 9 - Beijing
Choose to explore the city of Beijing at your own pace. Alternatively, you can join a selection of optional tours with our experienced local guide. Meals: Breakfast
Must- See Attractions: You can visit the Beijing Zoo – famous for its collection of rare and unique animals in China, including its resident Giant Pandas. You may choose to visit the Lama Temple which is the largest and best-preserved lamasery in Beijing. It was built in 1694 and was originally the home of Qing Emperor Yongzheng before he became emperor. In addition, you can visit the Capital Museum which houses a large collection of ancient porcelain, bronze, calligraphy, painting, jade, sculpture, and Buddhist statues from imperial China as well as other Asian cultures.
Day 10 - Depart Beijing
Transfer to the airport for your flight home or you may choose to extend your stay and continue to explore the mesmerising cities of China. - Meals: Breakfast
The Yangtze Gold Cruise fleets have been designed with concepts and technology that you might expect to see on an ocean cruise ships. It has a capacity of 570 passengers, is 24 metres in wide and 150 metres long. It contains 181 luxury cabins which have private balconies.
FACILITIES ON BOARD
Large two-tier Movie Theatre
A hydraulic pressure lifting chimney and retractable sunshades
Retail pedestrian street in the centre of the ship which contains luxury stores, a supermarket of local products, a dessert shop and even a coffee bar
5 x nights Loong Palace Hotel Resort or similar
Offering free Wi-Fi, indoor swimming pool and multiple dining options this resort is located in Hot spring Changping District
China 10 day tour INCLUDES:
Most meals on the cruise which include a full buffet with both Western and Eastern choices (Please note first night of cruise does not include your meal however it is included in the ALL INCLUSIVE Package)
The Preferred Airline Partners for the China tours are Sichuan Airlines, China Eastern Airlines and China Southern Airlines. Other airline partners may be substituted to accommodate specific date requirements and/ or scheduling at SNA Tours
Internal transfers and Tipping
River Cruise with 4 Nights accommodation
Sightseeing admission fees and included entertainment and cultural activities.
Meal on the first night of cruise - but can purchased if requested)
Anything of a personal nature, laundry and anything listed as optional on your tour itinerary.
Itinerary excursions: The Three Gorges Dam, Lesser Three Gorges, Fengdu Ghost City or Shibaozhai.
Make the most of your trip by opting for the ALL INCLUSIVE Package & pay nothing further*!
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE includes:
Panda Sanctuary excursion and Hot Pot Dinner
Crusie drink package (While on the ship, for the duration of the cruise, you can purchase this drinks package and have All-you-can-drink local beer + 1 bottle of wine or All-you-can-drink local beer + 6 cocktails)
VIP Dining Room Upgrade on the cruise
Lesser Three Gorges excursion
Three Gorges Dam Site excursion
Fengdu Ghost City excusion
Three Gorges Tribe excursion
White Emperor City excursion
Hutong Rickshaw Tour with meal
Summer Palace visit
Legend of Kung Fu Show or Acrobatics Show
Beijing Zoo & Flea Market
Want to talk it through? Our My Discoveries Travel Team are on hand to help you in your travel arrangements. Call us on 1300 404 606
Product Rating: (0.00)
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.