Tuscany & the Italian Riviera 7 day tour with Collette Tours SKU: MDC009
Discover Italy’s history, culture & cuisine
Travel across the Italian countryside, over the rolling hills of Tuscany and to the enchanting Italian Riviera.
Relax with a 3-night stay in a Tuscan estate and savour the sprawling vineyards and charming medieval hill towns of the region. Enjoy an interactive pasta-making demonstration. Spend a day exploring the Cinque Terre’s rugged coastline by train and boat. Take a boat ride from Santa Margherita Ligure to visit glamorous Portofi no. Revel in a 3-night stay on the stunning Italian Riviera.
6 nights accommodation
10 meals: 6 breakfasts, 4 dinners
Spend 3 nights in a beautiful Tuscan Estate
Enjoy an authentic Tuscan dinner paired with local wines
Explore the medieval cities of Siena, Piza & Lucca
Savour regional wines with every included dinner
Various departures May - Nov 2018
Offer valid until 30/11/17
View full details here
4 simple steps to make one day today
1. Buy your holiday voucher with the option of 5 easy monthly payments
2. We will contact you to confirm your departure dates
3. Book your preferred dates within 30 days or we’ll give your money back
4. Enjoy your holiday!
Day 1 Italy - Tuscan Estate - Tour Begins
Set out to experience two of Italy's great regions. Begin your trip with a relaxing 3-night stay in a traditional Tuscan estate.* Prior to enjoying an authentic Tuscan dinner expertly paired with wines produced on site, experience an interactive pasta-making demonstration with the winery’s chef.Meals: Dinner Accommodation: Hotel Paggeria Mediceaborgo Di Artimino
Day 2 Tuscan Estate - Florence - Tuscan Estate
In Florence, the “Cradle of the Italian Renaissance,” join a local guide for a walking tour of this fascinating city and see Florence’s Cathedral of Santa Maria Del Fiore and the Palazzo Vecchio. Then, the choice is yours! You may select either the world-famous Uffizi Gallery where a local expert will bring to life some of the most important works from the Renaissance period; or, perhaps you’ll choose the Leonardo da Vinci Museum where a local expert will introduce you to the world of this brilliant engineer, inventor, anatomist, painter, sculptor, architect, botanist, musician and writer. Next, gather together for an informative explanation of Florentine gold and the interesting techniques behind it at a local gold shop. Later, enjoy time at leisure to relax or discover this thrilling city on your own.Meals: Breakfast Accommodation: Hotel Paggeria Mediceaborgo Di Artimino
Day 3 Tuscan Estate - Siena - Tuscan Winery - Tuscan Estate
A scenic journey through Tuscany’s graceful low-lying hills brings you to the lovely medieval city of Siena. Delight in its narrow Gothic streets, magnificent palaces and historic Piazza del Campo. After a walking tour with a local expert, take some time to explore the medieval corners of Siena with its small speciality shops and outdoor cafés. Then it’s on to one of the oldest wine estates in the Siena region. Sit down with a family member to hear about their wine and taste their creations along with other local products. Return to your countryside estate. Perhaps you’ll explore its Medici Villa. Tonight, a local musician will serenade you at dinner. Meals: Breakfast & Dinner Accommodation: Hotel Paggeria Mediceaborgo Di Artimino.
Day 4 Tuscan Estate - Lucca - Pisa - Italian Riviera
As you head towards Italy’s picturesque Riviera, make a stop in the medieval city of Lucca, encircled by 16th-century Renaissance walls. A guide takes you on an informative tour including a visit to the Cathedral of San Martino and the Piazza Napoleone. Next, visit the ancient maritime Republic of Pisa to discover the Piazza Dei Miracoli, view the Duomo (Cathedral) and, of course, the famous Leaning Tower. Continue on to the Italian Riviera, your home for three spectacular nights.Meals: Breakfast & Dinner Accommodation: Grande Albergo Sestri Levante.
Day 5 Italian Riviera - Cinque Terre - Italian Riviera
Spend a day exploring the Cinque Terre with its rugged coastline dotted with terraced vineyards. Travel by rail through this nearly inaccessible string of fishing villages nestled between the mountains and the Mediterranean. Your Tour Manager is on hand to help plan your day and make the most of your time in these five towns.Meals: Breakfast Accommodation: Grande Albergo Sestri Levante
Day 6 Italian Riviera-Santa Margherita Ligure-Portofino-Italian Riviera
Travel to the seaside town of Santa Margherita Ligure for a boat ride** to glamorous Portofino. Take in the town’s colourful harbour, dotted by fishing boats and yachts, set against a backdrop of pastel-coloured buildings. Return to Santa Margherita Ligure for free time to peruse its charming streets and boutiques. Tonight, cap off an unforgettable journey at a farewell dinner with your fellow travellers.Meals: Breakfast & Dinner Accommodation: Grande Albergo Sestri Levante.
Day 7 Italian Riviera - Tour Ends
Today you depart for home.
Hotel Paggeria Mediceaborgo Di Artimino
Grande Albergo Sestri Levante
10 meals: 6 breakfasts, 4 dinners
6 nights accommodation- including a 3-nights stay in a Tuscan estate and on the stunning Italian Riviera
Services of a Collette tour manager
Sightseeing as per itinerary
All on-tour transportation
Hotel baggage handling and tipping
The Collette Chauffeur - return airport transfers - up to 40km driver from major Australian International airports.
Arrival & Departure transfers in/out of Florence or Pisa
Meals not listed in the Itinerary
Visas and immunisations
Airport or departure taxes,
Customary end-of-trip gratuities
Any incidental charges.
Product Rating: (0.00)
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.