HIghlights of the USA & Canada's East Coast 10 day tour SKU: MNX003
The ultimate cultural experience
Experience all that the east coast of America and Canada has to offer. From visiting fantastic landmarks that uncover cities scapes and nature with sites such as the Statue of Liberty in New York and amazing Niagra Falls in Toronto. History is a theme throughout with destination such as Washington America capital city and West Point military academy, established by Thomas Jefferson. Shopping won't be forgotten as you discover amazing deals at Woodbury Premium Outlet and indulge you sweet tooth Herseys Chocolate World.
Take a bite out of the Big Apple – New York
Shop at one of the world’s premium Woodbury outlets
Follow the path to independence in Philadelphia
Walk through American history in Washington DC
Experience Niagara Falls right up close on the Maid of the Mist
Embrace the diversity of Toronto
Experience the soaring heights of the Canadian National Tower
Enjoy a magnificent view of the Thousand Islands
Set departure dates from 14 Oct 2017 - 3 Nov 2018
Offer valid until 17/11/17
View full details here
4 simple steps to make one day today
1. Buy your holiday voucher with the option of 5 easy monthly payments
2. We will contact you to confirm your departure dates
3. Book your preferred dates within 30 days or we’ll give your money back
4. Enjoy your holiday!
Day 1: Australia - New York
Board a connecting flight via Los Angeles/San Francisco/Vancouver to New York JFK or Newark Airport. Upon arrival, you will be greeted at the airport by your tour guide and transferred to your hotel.
Day 2: New York -West Point Academy -Woodbury Premium Outlet
Drive north to West Point Academy (United States Military Academy), probably the most well-known of all commissioning programs (but the hardest to qualify for) and take a guided tour# (at your own expense) to experience the sweep of America’s history. Then, spend a few hours at the best and largest premium outlet in the world – Woodbury Premium Outlet to “shop until you drop”.
Day 3: New York
Today, enjoy a tour of the city’s most famous sights: Liberty Cruise# at your own expense) to see the most famous landmark of the country –the Statue of Liberty, the Financial District, Observation Deck# at Empire State Building (at your own expense), Times Square,Central Park and Fifth Avenue.Tonight you might have an opportunity to watch a live NBA Basketball Game ▲New York Knicks or Brooklyn Nets, at your own expense) in New York, or see a Broadway Show▲ Blue Man, Jersey Boys, Phantom of the Opera, or Chicago (at your own expense). Musicals, slapstick and drama have been performed on the Great White Way for decades and you are depriving yourself if you don’t take one in.
Day 4: Philadelphia - Washington D.C.
Follow the footsteps to independence in Philadelphia and view see the Liberty Bell. Carry on to the U.S. Capital – Washington D.C. and join an optional tour to visit the U.S. Capitol# (at your own expense), the meeting place of the United States Congress, the legislature of the federal government of the United States (subject to clearance or International Spy Museum and Jefferson Memorial if the US Capitol is unavailable), view the White House from a distance and visit the Lincoln Memorial and the nearby Korean and Vietnam War Memorials.
Day 5: Washington D.C. - Hershey Chocolate World - Coming Glass Museum- Niagara Falls
Region Head north to Hershey in Pennsylvania, and visit the famous Hershey’s Chocolate World to learn how their chocolate is made, and taste the latest product. In the afternoon visit the largest glass museum in the world – the Corning Glass Museum# and watch the live glass-making show. This evening, cross the US border and proceed to the Canadian side of the Niagara River in the province of Ontario.
Day 6: Niagara Falls -Toronto
This morning, board the Maid of the Mist#(subject to favourable weather and river conditions) for a thrilling boat ride to view the thundering falls from river level. Then watch an IMAX movie# (Legends and Daredevils, subject to change) to learn Niagara Falls’ incredible stories. At noon enjoy an optional signature Lunch at Skylon Tower Revolving Dining Room# offering panoramic views of the whole Niagara Falls region. Afterwards, head to the largest city in Canada – Toronto and enjoy a visit to the top of the famous landmark Canadian National Tower#, one of the Seven Modern Wonders of the World, for great views of Toronto’s harbour and skyline.
Day 7: Toronto - Thousand Islands - Albany
Drive to The Thousand Islands, situated between Canada and the United States along the St. Lawrence River. There are actually 1,864 individual islands dotting the region. Take a cruise in the Canadian Thousand Island region# (which features the more famous sights and views of The Thousand Islands, including the renowned and romantic Boldt Castle). Then, cross the border at Thousand Islands Bridge and enter the United States. Continue onto Albany, the capital of New York State.
Day 8: Albany - New York - Australia
This morning, visit New York State Capitol, which has served as the seat of government for New York since the 1880s. The building is a marvel of late 19th century architectural grandeur, built by hand of solid masonry over a period of 25 years. Continue south into New York City and on to JFK or Newark airport to board your overnight connecting flight via Los Angeles/San Francisco/Vancouver to Australia.
Day 9: In Flight
In flight. The trip may be over but the experiences and memories will certainly last a lifetime.
Day 10: Arrive home.
Renaissance Woodbridge or similar in New York
Homewood Suite Washington Gaithersburg
or similar in Washington DC
Ramada Plaza Niagara Falls or similar in Niagara Falls
Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport or similar in Toronto
Albany Ramada or similar in Albany
Single, Twin and Quad pricing available only.
Quad Share: Hotel rooms compromise two double beds sleeping up to a maximum of four persons ( whether adults or children)
Economy class international airfares, taxes and fuel surcharges departing Sydney or Melbourne flying United Airlines^, American Airlines^ or Air Canada^ (subject to availability)
7 nights hotel accommodation (twin/double/quad share)
Round trip airport and hotel transfers
Sightseeing of all major cities (excludes admissions and optional shows)
Air conditioned coach transportation
Professional English speaking tour manager and driver team
Tour manager and driver tipping prepaid in Australia: $180
Optional admission fees apply#
Show▲ Prepayment is required to gauge interest for the show packages.
Optional land and cruise extensions
ESTA US visa waiver application fee (mandatory)
eTA Canada visa waiver application fee (required if flying Air Canada)
Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
Personal expenditure and anything not stated
Product Rating: (0.00)
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.